Toshiba Ltm10c209a 10.4 Inch Lcd Screen Display Ltm10c209a A00u Free Ship on 2040-parts.com
深圳市, 廣東省, China
Condition:New other (see details)
Manufacturer Part Number:LTM10C209A
UPC:Does not apply
TOSHIBA LTM10C209A 10.4 INCH LCD screen display LTM10C209A
We accept paypal only.
If you have any problem regarding payment, Please contact us.
We are a professional Car Display supplier. We are aimed to provide items with high quality, and solve any problem after sale for you. If there is any problem, please contact us. Your satisfaction is our priority.
· Worldwide shipping
· Items will be shipped within 1-2 working days after confirmed payment
· We only ship to the address provided by Paypal
· We are NOT responsible for any taxes or Customs duty
· We provide two kinds of shipping methods:
-- Economic shipping: Hongkong post air mail or China post
Normally, it takes 15-30 business days to arrive, sometimes longer than expectation.
-- If the item is urgently needed, please choose Fedex international,
we will ship it via DHL, Fedex, UPS,etc. It takes 3-7 business days.
Please allow additional time when it is subject to Customs processing.
· Please leave us a positive feedback with 5 scores if you are satisfied with the item.
· Please do Not leave any neutral or negative feedback without any communication with us. We will try our best to solve any problem for you
Returns and Refund Policy
· ALL items will be strictly tested and shipped with strong package. No need to worry about the item would be damaged
· We have warranty for every item.
· We provide a 14-day policy for returns. First please contact us you want to return the item with the reason within the return period. Please make sure the item is in good shape and the same condition as we shipped it. Do not remove any part of the item. Then please ship the item with original package, if possible.
Other for Sale
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
There are plans to make the Mercedes AMG Vision Gran Turismo (pictured) a reality
With the launch of Gran Turismo 6, Mercedes took the opportunity to build a one-off version of the Mercedes AMG Vision Gran Turismo Supercar, and took it off to the Los Angeles Auto Show to sprinkle a bit of Gran Turismo fairy dust on proceedings. There are no plans by Mercedes to build the stunning looking AMG Vision Gran Turismo, but that hasn’t stopped Florida company J & S Worldwide Holdings from stepping up and offering a short run of recreations of the car. J & S are advertising their take on the AMG Vision Gran Turismo on James List and say they are going to build just five cars – 2 for Europe, 2 for the Middle East and 1 for the USA – and say they’ve already sold one.
Mon, 09 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The social networks have spoken: The Ford Mustang V6 Performance package will now be known as the Mayhem Mustang package. Ford put out a call to its 1.4 million Facebook fans with the question, “What should we call the Mustang V6 Performance package?”
More than 3,000 submissions were made via Ford's Facebook page, and almost 6,700 users installed the “You Name It” app. The winning submission came from a fan in North Carolina, who won a three-year lease on the 2012 Ford Mustang V6.
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Ford Evos Concept
Now they can remake The Professionals; the Ford Capri is back in town and it’s calling itself the Ford Evos Concept. Ford has revealed a the Evos Concept ahead of the Frankfurt motor show, and its swoopy lines and 2+2 Grand Tourer Fastback shape evoke memories of the 1970s Ford Capri. But this is the Capri re-born; a Capri for the 21st century.