Toyota Tundra 2wd 00-06 Rancho Rs5000 Shocks Front Rear on 2040-parts.com
Anaheim, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:RETURN POLICY
We will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED, RESELL ABLE items returned within 14 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
Returns are subject to a 25% RESTOCKING FEE. Refunds will be given on PARTS ONLY, not labor/installation charges, ORIGINAL SHIPPING FEES, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original package, can not have been used, damaged or installed and must be in original condition. All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and are subject to a re-boxing fee.
1. Contact Us, You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please call (714) 632-8400. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Returns WILL NOT be accepted without a RGA number.
2. RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
3. Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Placement on Vehicle:Array
QUESTIONS ? CALL 714-632-8400
This auction is for a set of all 4 new RANCHO RS 5000
front and rear left and right shock and or strutsFitments as follows:2000-2006 Toyota Tundra 2WD ONLY
All cab sizes, V8, V6 and all bed lengths
Will also work with lift strut spacer kit.
00 01 02 03 04 05 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
ALL shocks/struts are in stock and ready to ship, we are not third party shippers.Features:
- Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving
- 5/8-in. (16mm) diameter piston rod*
- 1 3/8-in. (35mm) diameter piston*
- Protective boot included
- Provides tuning specific for each vehicle
- Adds strength and durability
- Ensures performance in any environment
- Protects the shock rod and oil seal
- Guarantees your investment
Questions ? Call 714-632-8400
Shocks & Struts for Sale
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
UPDATED -- Chuck Jordan, the legendary designer who helped usher in the modern era of car styling at General Motors, died on Thursday evening, Dec. 9. He was 83.
Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Lexus LS 600h Review Part 2
With an ‘h’ tagged to the end of its name – and the Lexus predilection for all things hybrid – it won’t come as a shock to learn that the Lexus LS 600h is a hybrid. Nor will it probably surprise you that it doesn’t actually have a 6.0 litre lump lurking under the bonnet as its name suggests. Instead, it has a 5.0 litre V8 and some electrickery in the shape of a pair of electric motors which, in concert with the V8, produce 438bhp, directed to all four wheels through a CVT ‘box.
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Audi's RS3 hot hatch is back from the dead. The 335bhp quattro Sportback's initial production run was limited to 500 cars for right-hand drive, but pent up demand has convinced Audi to build another 250.
You'll have to be quick though: the first batch sold out in just days after the car's Geneva motor show reveal, without ever officially going on sale. The second run will also cost £39,930. Remind me of the Audi RS3's spec
All the numbers are the same as the first 500 cars'.