Trac Gard Trac Gard N777 Bias Tire - 13x500-6 on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Trac Gard N777 Bias Tire - 13X500-6
Trac Gard 13X500-6 (13X5.00-6) B/4 TL N777 Straight Rib Trac Gard Tire
In order to keep shipping costs low, the factories pre-package the tires, by strategically compressing the tires together to pass along shipping savings.
Tires need to be unpackaged and allowed to reform upon receipt. We recommend all tires be professionally mounted.
This listing is for the tire only. Wheel/Rim not included.
- Straight-rib tread design offers a consistent, smooth ride, and minimizes turf compaction
- Six smooth circumferential grooves allows gentle, yet effective lateral traction
- Heavy duty 4 ply-rating helps extend service time and carries heavier loads
- Excellent for commercial, residential, and course use
- Manufacturer: Trac Gard
- Shipping Weight: 640
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Golf Car Wheels & Tires for Sale
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany, will showcase the 25-year history of the Porsche Exclusive program with an exhibit that runs until May 1. This event celebrates the anniversary of the program, which allows customers to have their factory-fresh cars customized and refined to their specifications. The museum will display the Porsche 911 Turbo S 3.6 that was the first Porsche production car to top 186 mph, or the magical 300-kph mark in Europe.
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Skoda Rapid Spaceback (pictured) is a new Rapid Hatch
You’d expect something called SpaceBack to be a more commodious version of a standard car. But in the case of the new Skoda Rapid Spaceback, it’s not. In fact, the SpaceBack is a more conventional hatchback version of the Rapid Saloon Skoda revealed last year which wasn’t actually a saloon at all but a ‘liftback’.
Thu, 26 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The SEAT Exeo Ecomotive has been launched in the UK with a 2.0 litre TDI and two power outputs. Available in all trim levels. Anything ‘Eco’ is a big deal these days not just for those seeking better economy but from company car users who want to mitigate their tax bill.