Trimax Hd 5th Wheel Trailer King Pin Lock Heavy Gauge Steel Un-coupled Trailers on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:TFW55
Type:5th Wheel Lock
Interchange Part Number:TRI-TFW55
Other Part Number:TRITFW55
Surface Finish:Powder Coat
Model:King Pin Lock
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
Trimax HD 5th Wheel Trailer King Pin Lock Heavy Gauge Steel Un-Coupled Trailers
Ultra Tough Heavy Gauge Steel 5th Wheel Lock
Description: The Trimax TFW55 is a great lock for unattended fifth wheel trailers. It is compact and lightweight. Constructed of heavy gauge steel. with a rugged weather proof epoxy yellow powder coat finish. Buyers should be aware that the high-security key is not easy to duplicate and can not be rekeyed or keyed to match any other products. Includes three (3) high security locks.
Condition: NEW in Package
Maximum security for your unattended 5th wheel trailer
Constructed of heavy gauge steel
Rugged weather proof epoxy powder coat finish
Includes 3 high security keys.
Part # TRI-TFW55
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Towing & Hauling for Sale
Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
If you're willing to ditch sleek supercar looks and just about every automotive creature comfort in the pursuit of pure performance, you might consider the Ariel Atom 3. Powered by a 2.4-liter Honda I4 engine cradled in an exoskeletonlike frame, the Atom 3 boasts a 0-to-60-mph time of just 2.9 seconds
But maybe those performance numbers just aren't enough for you. If so, Piedmont, S.C.-based DDMWorks might have a solution.
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge would get over 500bhp
The Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Concept was actually revealed in photos by Infiniti 10 days ago, but now it’s had a proper Detroit reveal and, although just a concept, it offers promise. Yes, the Q50 Eau Rouge is about Infiniti cashing some of the kudos they get from sponsoring Red Bull, so we get lots about the Q50 being inspired by F1, F 1 flappy paddles, F1 aerodynamics…
But the fact is that the Q50 Eau Rouge does look promising and Infiniti has made a decent fist of adding go faster bits and bobs – including carbon fibre, inside and out – without making the Q50 look silly. But what’s most interesting is that the Q50 Eau Rouge perhaps has the potential to tackle cars like the Mercedes E63 and the BMW M5 if, and it’s still an if, it goes in to production.
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
FIRST it was a stretch of the M1 and now the same speed reduction plan has been announced for a stretch of the M3 motorway in Surrey and Hampshire. The Highways Agency (HA) has proposed that a three-mile section of the M3 between junction 3 at Lightwater in Surrey and junction 4 near Farnborough in Hampshire be subject to a 60mph restriction. This section is part of a 13.4-mile stretch that is being upgraded in a £174 million scheme, with the 60mph proposal, to operate between 7am and 7pm daily so air quality levels can be met.