Two Step Under Platform Ss Telescoping Ladder (wide) #am1301s on 2040-parts.com
Chino, California, United States
Country/Region of Manufacture:China
Manufacturer Part Number:AM1301S
Wide 3 Step 17":Non skid tread on steps
Two Step Under Platform SS Telescoping Ladder (Wide) #AM1301S
These easy-to-use ladders are designed to take up less space on your
swim platform. Telescoping steps (two or three) drop smoothly and
quickly into the water to provide convenient boarding. When you're done,
the ladder easily flips up under the platform for storage. Installs in
minutes. Made of thick-walled 304 stainless steel tubing for durability
and resistance to rust and corrosion. Features low-profile plastic non
skid tread on steps. 300-lb. capacity. The curved mounting brackets have
built in stops to reduce the chance of the ladder making contact with
your boat. Heavy duty mounting hardware and securing strap included.
- Steps drop down for convenient boarding
- Flips under platform for storage
- Designed with self-locking angled support brackets
- Installs in minutes
- Thick-walled stainless steel tubing
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- Curved mounting brackets hold the proper angle of the ladder for safety and reduces contact with your boat if properly mounted.
- Exceeds ABYC H-41 requirements
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel with Electro-Polished Finish
Two Step Under Platform SS Telescoping Straight Mounting Ladder
Deployed - A: 23-5/8"
Stowed - A: 14-3/16"
Marineguys Price: $98.99
Marineguys is your harbor for “Hundreds” of hard to find boat parts, brass and bronze hardware and fittings, original manufacturer's parts and marine surplus. Sail in to our eBay store; you’ll be surprised at the wide variety of marine hardware. Plus prices that can’t be beat!
Marineguys ships out most of our packages USPS Priority Mail within 1-2 business days of order and payment, unless otherwise specified. We also offer combined shipping if you are buying more than 1 item. Free shipping/regular shipping prices only within the contiguous United States. Email or call us at 909-393-0016, regarding shipping costs/charges for all international shipments, shipments outside the continental US shipments, or expedited shipments.
- All refunds must be processed through eBay.
- Returned items must be unused and in original packaging, with no visible damage.
- Any return must be requested/applied for within 14 days of purchase.
- All returns will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Returns must have a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER clearly written on the outside of the package.
- Any returned packages received without RA# will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Buyer pays costs/fees for return shipments.
- Refund is limited to cost of item only.
- Shipping costs both ways are not refundable unless it is our error; i.e. the item is defective or damaged.
***Upon your item’s arrival and your satisfaction, please leave us your feedback, it is very much appreciated. In return we will do the same ~ leave feedback.*** Many thanks, Marineguys
Other for Sale
Fri, 04 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Toyota FT-86 II at Geneva
Toyota has been threatening to produce an affordable sports car for quite a while. And when we first saw the Toyota FT-86 Concept at the end of 2009 (and in the flesh at Goodwood last summer) we’d expected to see it launch this year. Despite that expectation, we discovered in January that Toyota were actually taking a different concept to Geneva – the Toyota FT-86 II – dashing any hopes of the FT-86 in any shape or form hitting the road this year.
Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
09 September 2008 23:00
Here's the first look at the new Mini Crossover Concept – proof, at last, that BMW will indeed build a 4x4, SUV-lite version of the Mini. The Crossover concept car will be shown at the 2008 Paris motor show (where else?) and previews the production Mini SUV due in 2010. Mini Crossover Concept: the first official pictures Pore over these first official photographs carefully, because the new Mini Crossover Concept shows closely how the trendy brand's new SUV is shaping up and also reveals how the future face of the Mini brand is evolving.
Sun, 06 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
The patriotically-painted Alfa Romeo MiTo Sprint
Today we have yet another limited edition – the Alfa Romeo MiTo Sprint – which Alfa has ostensibly put together to celebrate its ongoing support of UK Athletics. Which does at least makes a change from following the herd. This year, that would have meant the Alfa MiTo Black.