Ultra-fab Products 48-979014 4" Ultra Swivel Skid Wheel on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Ultra-Fab Products 48-979014 4" Ultra Swivel Skid Wheel
Ultra Swivel Hitch Mount Skid Wheel - 4".
- Drop forged caster is superior in strength to other casters with extra strong metal wheels with roller bearings and 1/2-inch urethane on outer edge
- Prevents tail dragging and digging while backing up - helps protect undercarriage from damage
- Swivel skid wheel 4" - Hitch mount up to 30 feet
- Easy bolt on installation - 2 per box
- Manufacturers 1-Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Ultra-Fab Products
- Shipping Weight: 1540
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Zonda R setting a record lap at the Nurburgring
Back in April we reported that Ferrari were claiming a Nurburgring record for the 599xx. This made-up-by-Ferrari record was for the fastest time round the Nurburgring by a road based car, or so Ferrari claimed. Of course, they were wrong on so many levels, despite the 599xx setting a cracking time of 6m 58.16s.
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Honda has revealed their Urban SUV Concept at the Detroit Auto Show, previewing a new compact SUV based on the new Honda Jazz. The latest offering in this burgeoning sector is the Honda Urban SUV Concept – teased in December – debuting at the Detroit Auto Show this week and previewing a new, more compact SUV, from Honda, designed to sit below the CR-V. The Urban SUV has a relatively low roof line, lots of crease lines, rounded shapes and a statement nose, and does look a lot like the Nissan Juke’s smoother older sibling.
Mon, 06 Nov 2006 00:00:00 -0800
By Phil McNamara
First Official Pictures
06 November 2006 09:48
Jaguar XKR GT3: the lowdown
This is the Jaguar XKR GT3, a 550bhp, race-fettled XK which will campaign in the 2007 FIA GT3 series. But the big news is that its uprated V8 engine is bound for a roadgoing XKR, to propel Jaguar up the power league and into the realm of Merc's 510bhp SL55 AMG and BMW's 500bhp M6. Apex Motorsport will design, develop and campaign the XKR GT3, shown here in an official artist's impression.