Ultra-fab Products 48-979014 4" Ultra Swivel Skid Wheel on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Ultra-Fab Products 48-979014 4" Ultra Swivel Skid Wheel
Ultra Swivel Hitch Mount Skid Wheel - 4".
- Drop forged caster is superior in strength to other casters with extra strong metal wheels with roller bearings and 1/2-inch urethane on outer edge
- Prevents tail dragging and digging while backing up - helps protect undercarriage from damage
- Swivel skid wheel 4" - Hitch mount up to 30 feet
- Easy bolt on installation - 2 per box
- Manufacturers 1-Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Ultra-Fab Products
- Shipping Weight: 1540
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Tue, 05 Apr 2011
This won't be a surprise to anyone--it's costing more to own and drive a car. Higher prices for fuel and tires, and a larger drop in the resale value of cars, pushed the average cost of owning a sedan to $8,776 a year, according to AAA of Heathrow, Fla. That's up 3.4 percent from a year ago.
Tue, 22 Sep 2009
The SEAT Leon Cupra R making its official debut at Frankfurt
We thought we’d vindicated ourselves yesterday with our report on the SEAT IBZ Concept from Frankfurt. We knew we’d missed out covering SEAT, but the IBZ was the main launch. But apparently not.
Wed, 04 Nov 2009
General Motors' board of directors has decided that it will keep the Opel business and restructure it, putting an end to plans to sell the European operations to auto supplier Magna International. GM said it expects the restructuring of Opel to cost $4.42 billion (3 million euros), which it says is lower than the costs associated with outside bids for the company. GM said it will soon present its restructuring plans for Opel to the German government and other governments in Europe.