Us Indicator-parking Light Style Module on 2040-parts.com
Zagreb, Croatia, Croatia, Republic of
Simple modules that turn your standard indicator lights into US style one, meaning when you turn on your daytime running lights indicator also turns on.
When flashing process, this function is switched off temporarily and it turns back on once you switch flashing off.
Normal function of the indicators remains the same whether the modules are on or off.
This version of the modules also allows you to change the way bulbs illuminate by simply turning little screw left-right depending if you want it to be lighter or darker.
The US Blinker Module comes complete with installation kit and English installation description.
* For all cars with 12V voltage
* Max. bulb capacity up to 30 Watt
* Low temperature development
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
- Hand held wireless color screen back up camera system swift hitch portable sh01(US $150.00)
- Cyclone 12v high speed air inflater & exhauster for cigarette lighter receptacle(US $29.99)
- Mychron cylinder head thermocouple (cht) sensor (1-piece)(US $65.00)
- Mychron magnetic strip lap timing sensor(US $59.00)
- New 12v battery clip-on cigarette lighter power socket adaptor car van accessory(C $3.09)
- 12v car truck battery terminal clip on cigarette light power adaptor socket z046(US $4.80)
In the mid to late 1980s Japan's car industry was booming and with it its confidence. No longer satisfied with producing brilliantly engineered but worthy cars, Japanese manufacturers had ambitions of taking on the Europeans in the luxury market. Nissan made its intentions clear at the 1987 Tokyo motor show with the ARC-X concept.Mon, 19 May 2014
The Koenigsegg Agera One:1 is heading for Goodwood It was back in 2012 that we exclusively revealed the first official details of the Koenigsegg One:1, the most extreme car Koenigsegg has produced. Since then, Christian von Koenigsegg and his team have not only built the Agera One:1, but they managed to sell them all first at a price that makes grown men weep and officially revealed it back in February. Since then, Koenigsegg have been busy showing off the One:1 in a series of videos and giving the One:1 its first public outing at the Geneva Motor Show in March.Fri, 18 Oct 2013
With its successor set to bow at the Detroit Auto Show in a couple of months' time, word's come down from BMW that 2013 will indeed be the end of the line for the BMW 1 Series — at least in the US. It will remain available elsewhere in the world as a three-door and five-door hatch. The coupe and convertible, meanwhile, are being replaced by the 2 Series, in convention with BMW's new naming scheme.