Usa Industries 6726 Starter-reman Starter Motor on 2040-parts.com
Brooklyn, New York, US
Starters for Sale
- Usa industries s2811 starter-reman starter motor(US $172.72)
- Usa industries s2970 starter-reman starter motor(US $206.87)
- Usa industries a3200 starter-reman starter motor(US $263.14)
- New advantage brand new starter n17753(US $194.92)
- Starter 96 97 98 chevrolet 150 pickup 4.3l & 5.0l 98 tahoe 4dr 4x2 97 yukon 5.7l(US $35.00)
- New advantage brand new starter n3226(US $99.92)
MA students from England's Coventry University Automotive Design course are preparing for their annual degree exhibition. This year's Show, entitled '15' will present fifteen students work from the fifteen month course in the new Coventry Transport Museum in the centre of the city. The projects on show cover the full spectrum of vehicle concepts ranging from a luxury car inspired by Chanel perfume to a future proposal for a New York taxi and students have taken a wide variety of starting points for their project research.
Chevrolet chronicles: Camaro convertible is shown to dealers, product notes on the Impala and the Volt, moreThu, 08 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Chevrolet Camaro convertible is alive and well, and car dealers got a sneak peak at the new drop-top this week. Chevy vice president Brent Dewar said the company is still ironing out the timing for the launch of the open-air sports car. It's been reported that the car will go into production in early 2011.Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:00:00 -0700
German engineering firm Bosch has teamed with Aston Martin on a plug-in hybrid version of the venerable DB9. It keeps the 6.0-liter V12, thankfully, and is boosted by electric motors, for a total of more than 740 hp, according to Auto Express. Two motors sit at the front wheels, providing power, making this technically the first all-wheel drive Aston.