Used, Like New Take-off Polaris Assault Snowmobile Track For 2011-current on 2040-parts.com
Baker City, Oregon, United States
Accessories for Sale
- Skidoo ski doo blizzard everest sonic vintage bombardier shop manual(US $80.00)
- Four (4) caliber snowmobile trailer trax mats 18" w x 72" l x 1/2" thick #13211(US $189.95)
- Hot dogger snowmobile cooking pot "cook on exhaust"
- 1989 pz480 yamaha pz 480 phazer tool box and tool kit(US $34.99)
- Nos high flow air horn intake kit for polaris edge xc 14-107
- Ski doo linq premium tunnel bag short 10+3l #860200622 rev-xp xr,xs,xm display(US $136.00)
This is the Kia Provo concept, which will be officially unveiled at the 2013 Geneva motor show tomorrow. Powered by a petrol-hybrid drivetrain, it’s a VW Scirocco-sized coupe-cum-hatch that previews the look of sporty future Kias. Talk me through the Kia Provo’s styling The body panels are carbonfibre, one of several supercar design traits Kia has pinched for its latest concept car.Mon, 06 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Is this how the Ferrari 599's replacement will look? Reports this weekend say that the replacement for the Ferrari 599 GTB – the Ferrari F620 – will debut at the Geneva Motor Show. Back in November we published spy photos of the replacement for the Ferrari 599, out testing in Italy in a pile of padded camouflage, and suggested it would be the Ferrari F620 (or even the F600) when it arrived.Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
What would a minivan commercial look like if it was made by minivan drivers instead of agency suits? A lot less boring than you'd think, as it turns out. The Raging Artists public-relations firm created a strangely comedic video called “A Family Man is Still a Man” with a group of RA employees that owns four minivans among them.