Its a 36' Fiber optic bore scope to look down in a cylinder head to check for damage. Everything works on it. Just a few scratches on the handle.
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Otc 3833-4 tpms tire pressure sensor magnet reset tool (US $19.99)
- Mac fuel injection test kit(US $60.00)
- Snap-on mt-2500 hard carrying case 4 deluxe scan tool excellent condition htf(US $46.00)
- Estate sale find actron timing light(US $17.99)
- Used mac tools ct1010 compression gauge 0 to 300 psi with 18" line made usa(US $26.95)
- Sunpro ammeter gauge cp7981 2" electrical 12 volt internal lighting case of 6(US $10.00)
BRITISH cars are the best of the best, according to a huge new car popularity survey that has thrown up some shocks. British cars took five of the top six places in the study from Best of the Best, the in-airport and online competition operator that gives away cars as prizes. And among the amazing turn-ups that emerged from the 55,000-person study focusing on desirability, no Ferrari even made the top 20.Mon, 20 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
The British motorway network has a history of firsts. The first motorway was famously the eight-mile stretch of Preston bypass, which opened on the 5 December 1958. Then came the first motorway services at Watford Gap in November 1959.Tue, 17 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Audi Q3 starts bat £24,560 Audi’s baby Q – the Audi Q3 – has been a long time coming, but with UK orders opening up next month (June 2011) Audi has revealed prices and specs for the Q3 in the UK. Starting point will be £24,560 for the 2.0 litre TDI SE (the boring-looking Audis no one buys) with manual ‘box, rising to £31,360 for the 2.0 litre TFSI Quattro S Line with 7-Speed S-Tronic ‘box. Four engines will be available at launch – well, two engines each with two different power outputs.