Uxcell 12mm Od 8mm Inner Dia Blue Pu Tube Hose Pipe 15m 50ft For Pneumatics on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
uxcell 12mm OD 8mm Inner Dia Blue PU Tube Hose Pipe 15m 50ft for Pneumatics
- Extremely resistant to weathering, tearing, impact, radation, and abrasion.
- Lightweight, tough, resistant tubing, it is ideal to use with push to connect fittings.
- Product Name : PU Tube;Material : Polyurethane(PU)
- Temperature Range : -15C to+70C;Recommended Working Pressure : 1.2Mpa(174PSI)
- Tube Size : 12 x 8mm/0.5" x 0.3"(OD*Inner Dia);Thickness : 2mm/0.1"
- Total Length : 15m/50ft;Color : Blue
- Weight : 800g;Package Content : 1 x PU Tube
- Manufacturer: uxcell
- Shipping Weight: 275
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Tools for Sale
Fri, 11 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Tesla Model S - deliveries start in June
Tesla Motors will deliver the first customer Tesla Model S cars to customer in the US in June as Tesla finally hits the make or break point. The Tesla Model S has been a long time coming, but Tesla now say that the first Model S cars will start to arrive with customers in the US in June, slightly ahead of schedule – which must be a first for Tesla. The first 1,000 deliveries will be of the range-topping Signature Series cars which come with the big 85kWh battery pack and lots of toys and cosmetic embellishments, but after that it’s regular Model S deliveries, although the cheaper versions with smaller battery packs and lower range won’t arrive until later.
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Pontiac--the brand famous for the GTO, the Firebird, the Star Chief and, most recently, the Solstice--is dead. It will be phased out by the end of 2010 as part of sweeping cuts announced Monday by General Motors as it tries to remake itself into a smaller company with fewer plants, workers and dealers. GM said it will concentrate on four U.S.
Thu, 05 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
BMW AG hopes to get out from under the gas-guzzler taxes that are tacked on to the sticker prices of some of its high-performance models in the United States. Jim O'Donnell, president of BMW of North America, says the company is studying fuel-efficiency improvements that could eliminate the gas-guzzler taxes on its vehicles as early as the launch of their redesigns in the next few years. The 2010 550i GT incurs a $1,000 gas-guzzler fee, for example.