Uxcell 12mm Od 8mm Inner Dia Blue Pu Tube Hose Pipe 15m 50ft For Pneumatics on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
uxcell 12mm OD 8mm Inner Dia Blue PU Tube Hose Pipe 15m 50ft for Pneumatics
- Extremely resistant to weathering, tearing, impact, radation, and abrasion.
- Lightweight, tough, resistant tubing, it is ideal to use with push to connect fittings.
- Product Name : PU Tube;Material : Polyurethane(PU)
- Temperature Range : -15C to+70C;Recommended Working Pressure : 1.2Mpa(174PSI)
- Tube Size : 12 x 8mm/0.5" x 0.3"(OD*Inner Dia);Thickness : 2mm/0.1"
- Total Length : 15m/50ft;Color : Blue
- Weight : 800g;Package Content : 1 x PU Tube
- Manufacturer: uxcell
- Shipping Weight: 275
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Tools for Sale
Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The VW Eos gets a tweak for 2011
Please, don’t get too excited. This is more of a rhinoplasty than a facelift; more about putting the latest family nose on Volkswagens’s Coupe Cabriolet than anything else. So what exactly is the extent of the changes to the 2011 VW Eos?
Tue, 03 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Ferrari has a singular identity, but the look, the image and the attitude were crafted, elevated and carefully honed largely by another superlative Italian company—Pininfarina. Mindful of this, the Prancing Horse paid tribute to longtime Pininfarina chairman Sergio Pininfarina, who died on July 2 at the age of 85. “Calling his relation with Ferrari legendary is insufficient,” Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo said in a statement.
Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Anders Warming, Mini's new chief designer who took over from Gert Hildebrand in December 2010, spoke to CAR about the new Rocketman concept car at the 2011 Geneva motor show. Here's the Danish designer's guided tour to the Rocketman - and thoughts on Mini design in the future. CAR: Mini Rocketman: tell us about the front view
Anders Warming: 'The front view of the car has to be instantly recognisable Mini, but it also has to have a face that really tells you that the brand is going to the future. That’s why we are emphasising the light rings around the headlamps: the icon of a Mini, but now with LEDs.