Very Nice Automobile Car Badge # Porsche Made In Zuffenhausen 2,0 1964 - 1969 on 2040-parts.com
Accessories for Sale
- Corvette 1956 1957 1958 staggered hole valve covers 7 fin low script(US $179.95)
- 1957,1958 ford & thunderbird nos 12v horn relay, b7a 13853-a(US $24.99)
- Ford 1952 nos trunk lid compartment door handle pad.
- Cj-2a pto drum pulley(US $725.00)
- Vintage car parts - window defroster circa 1930(C $20.00)
- Rolls royce southern california queen mary badge bentley cunard round door
By James Foxall and CAR reader reporter Carcare Motor Shows 22 July 2008 13:46 With the Paris motor show coming up in October 2008, it’s a surprise Renault had anything of interest to offer show-goers at this week's London exhibition. But Renault UK had other ideas... The French firm’s R26.R – a lightweight, stripped-out Megane, made its world debut.Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Audi's RS3 hot hatch is back from the dead. The 335bhp quattro Sportback's initial production run was limited to 500 cars for right-hand drive, but pent up demand has convinced Audi to build another 250. You'll have to be quick though: the first batch sold out in just days after the car's Geneva motor show reveal, without ever officially going on sale. The second run will also cost £39,930. Remind me of the Audi RS3's spec All the numbers are the same as the first 500 cars'.Tue, 11 Oct 2011
Jaguar is expected to add a sports car based on the C-X16 concept shown in September at the Frankfurt auto show. Executives said the car is nearly ready for production. Work also is under way on a compact sedan but that car is a few years away from production, Jaguar officials said.