Very Nice Automobile Car Badge # Porsche Made In Zuffenhausen 2,0 1964 - 1969 on 2040-parts.com
Accessories for Sale
- Corvette 1956 1957 1958 staggered hole valve covers 7 fin low script(US $179.95)
- 1957,1958 ford & thunderbird nos 12v horn relay, b7a 13853-a(US $24.99)
- Ford 1952 nos trunk lid compartment door handle pad.
- Cj-2a pto drum pulley(US $725.00)
- Vintage car parts - window defroster circa 1930(C $20.00)
- Rolls royce southern california queen mary badge bentley cunard round door
You can win a chance to hit the road from Seattle to SEMA during the Autoweek America Adventure. We're giving away a free vehicle entry and a $2,000 Amex gift card to one lucky team. The contest starts on Sept.Wed, 02 Aug 2006 00:00:00 -0700
By Angus Fitton First Official Pictures 02 August 2006 07:23 The lowdown This is the sensible new Citroen C4 Picasso, light years away from today's egg-on-wheels original. It's sensible because it's been designed from the inside out, with huge emphasis on a spacious cabin, good visibility and huge practicality. Naturally it grows to accommodate seven seats to keep up with the Zafira et al.Mon, 08 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Audi is developing a reincarnation of the A2 small car that will slot between the A3 and the A1 minicar introduced in Geneva last week. "There's clearly room for another product and another concept between the A3 and A1," Audi CEO Rupert Stadler said on the sidelines of the Geneva auto show. Michael Dick, Audi's board member for technology, said in an interview that the company's push to add electric variants will play a role with the next-generation A2 "in the near future." The German media have reported that the A2 is expected by 2014.