Vetronix Tech 1 Vehicle Interface Adapter Pn 3000086 on 2040-parts.com
Memphis, Tennessee, US
THIS IS A NEW VETRONIX TECH 1A VEHICLE INTERFACE ADAPTER PN 3000086
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Posted with eBay Mobile
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Vetronix mastertech chrysler 6/24 pin ccd adapter cable pn 02001830(US $12.95)
- Vetronix tech1 tech 1a gm isuzu hitachi 3 pin adapter(US $12.95)
- Vetronix tech1a 14 pin dlc self test adapter pn 02001607(US $15.00)
- New generation 1994 1995 saab 900 motronic breakout box test cable #8611220(US $99.95)
- Automotive quick connect cylinder leak-down leak tester measurement w/ adapters(US $74.99)
- Innova equus 3140 upc-042173031405(US $205.99)
Volkswagen has updated the ‘Bob the Builder’ VW Amarok for 2013 with new options, more power and BlueMotion Technology. The market for the pick-up that also doubles as a family car for the weekends is strong, and Volkswagen’s offering – the VW Amarok – is one of the best-built on the market. And now it’s not only well-built, but more powerful and more frugal too.Tue, 08 Jun 2010
We’ve seen many special-edition Dodge Vipers for the car's final year--the ACR-X, the Vooodoo Viper, the 1:33. It's almost as if every Viper is a special edition. With that in mind, Chrysler is now letting dealerships get into the act.Sat, 07 Jun 2014
Rosberg (pictured) takes pole for Mercedes in 2014 Canadian Grand Prix After the shenanigans at Monaco – with Lewis Hamilton convinced Nico Rosberg had wrecked his chance of pole position – Hamilton had something to prove in qualifying for the 2014 Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal. But he failed – just. Despite the Montreal island circuit considered to suit Hamilton’s style more than Rosberg’s, it was the German who put in the quickest lap and will start in pole position for tomorrow’s race.