Vintage 68 - 73 Mopar Green Factory Oil Filter 426 Hemi/440 on 2040-parts.com
Mastic, New York, United States
Filters for Sale
- 64-67 chevrolet oil filter canister with bypass v-8 filter housing 327 396 283(US $35.00)
- Nos napa 1100 oil filter - 1941 cadillac 605, 1958 - 1961 corvette 3.9, etc
- Vintage gambles duroflo oil filters pack of six chevrolet v8 1958 - 1967 & more
- Vintage general oil filter canister model 1a-25a(US $24.99)
- Fram vintage filter ca-120pl
- Stilko, lifetime oil filter, cast aluminum, nos in original box with paperwork.
The 2012 Audi S8 will get power from a Bentley V8 We reported back in October that Bentley and Audi were working on a new V8 that would power future models from both marques, and we asked if that would mean the end of the W12 in the Bentley. Because although it was claimed that the V8 being developed would be used as an entry-level lump for the Continental GT – a nod to more frugal times – we did think it likely it would be more than that. And now we’re convinced.Tue, 30 Sep 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 30 September 2008 09:43 Life at Aston Martin is about to get busy. At the Paris motor show this week the company will unveil an automatic version of its DBS supercar – along with a few other tweaks – before the next 18 months sees launches of the DBS Volante, Rapide, Vantage V12 RS and One-77. Finally?Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Wholly and verily, the Mercedes-Benz V12 in AMG tune is the most astounding motor Daimler puts in a car. Yes, the last-legs 6.2-liter 6.3 V8 is a hairy, wondrous beast. The diesel V6, with enough torque to shame a Buick 455, makes short business of long-distance travel, and the twin-turbo eights are nothing to sneeze at.