Vintage Automobile Accessory Thundertone 7" Long Chrome Exhaust Tip For 2" Pipe on 2040-parts.com
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
Exhaust for Sale
- 1968 ford 200 ci 6 cylinder exaust manifold oem part # c8de-9430-a 66 67 65 64
- 312 ford y block exaust manifold rh dual exaust e0h-9430-a
- Jaguar xke v12 stainless steel headers.
- Very rare 1970 z28 lt-1 matched pair oem exhaust manifolds 3942527 and 3946826(US $950.00)
- 1958 ford edsel rh exaust manifold 352 361 390 fairlane ranchero galaxie 59 60
- 1958 ford edsel lh exaust manifold 57050731 352 361 390 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Renault has confirmed that the Gordini badge is to be revived. We’ve known this was on the cards for a while – the return of the Gordini badge – and we reported last week that Renault were going to announce their plans for a new Gordini range this week. And they have.Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Audi have started the tease for the A1 We’ve known the Audi A1 has been coming for years. For goodness sakes, we’ve seen two concepts for it and had the head of Audi’s production plant in Belgium saying (wrongly, as it turned out) that production of the Audi A1 would start in October 2009. But that’s not going to stop Audi playing at ‘Tease’, so with production of the A1 now scheduled to start in early 2010 they’ve started to tease the new MINI-competing Audi.Tue, 07 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
VAUXHALL has boosted the performance of its three-door Astra GTC with the inclusion of a new 1.6-litre turbo petrol motor. Slotting in below the firm’s hot VXR variant, this latest addition to the Astra range boasts 197 horsepower and is the same unit that also powers Vauxhall’s premium drop-top, the Cascada. On-paper performance figures promise a brisk driving experience, with the 1.6 turbo Astra GTC topping out at 143mph and capable of sprinting to 60mph in 7.3 seconds.