Vintage Stewart Warner Sw Amp Amperes Gauge Pn 410883 on 2040-parts.com
Memphis, Michigan, United States
Gauges for Sale
- Vintage fuel gauge nos 1505441
- Speedometer 1964 pontiac grand prix 64(US $60.00)
- Led white bulb for autogage autometer gauge auto meter tach tachometer(US $5.00)
- 1963 corvette tachometer 5300 rpm redline original" free shipping "(US $295.95)
- Camaro gauge cluster 1970, 71,72, 73, 74, 75(US $140.00)
- 1961 62 impala fuel gauge
Chrysler Group dealers, starving for new products, will get a banquet of nameplates in three years--a startling change for a company that narrowly missed going out of business. Up to 25 models will be vying for customers' attention in 2013, when new, Fiat-based models are scheduled to arrive. The automaker now has 17 nameplates.
It's (almost) alive: General Motors and NASA develop a humanlike robot for the International Space StationWed, 14 Apr 2010 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors and NASA have teamed up to develop Robonaut 2, which will be the first humanlike robot to take up permanent residence on the International Space Station. Known as R2, the 300-pound robot will use its “hands” and “arms” to utilize the tools of the station. It will assist astronauts, which GM says has parallels with helping its workers in factories.Tue, 04 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
General Motors has stopped making the Cadillac SRX turbo crossover because of low sales. The turbo version made up 5 to 10 percent of SRX model sales since its debut in December 2009, Cadillac spokeswoman Robyn Henderson said Monday. In 2010, GM sold 45,229 SRX units through November, the most recent data available.