Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

Volvo Pulley 3861313 on 2040-parts.com

Location:

Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States

Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
Condition:New

VOLVO PULLEY 3861313

Chrysler sold in £3.76 billion deal

Thu, 17 May 2007 00:00:00 -0700

By Ben Whitworth Motor Industry 17 May 2007 09:38 Chrysler has been sold. In one of the biggest private equity deals seen in the automotive industry, Cerberus Capital Management has purchased 80.1% of Chrysler in a £3.76billion deal, leaving DaimlerChrysler with the remaining 19.9% stake in the loss-making company. The move marks the close of arguably the most high-profile transatlantic merger and shuts the door on Canadian car assembly giant Magna and billionaire Kirk Kerkorian, who last month offered £2.27billion for Chrysler.

Central Academy of Fine Arts degree show 2009, China

Tue, 09 Jun 2009 00:00:00 -0700

China's home grown car makers are increasingly ambitious, as illustrated by plans to grow rapidly at home and, in some cases, expand abroad and compete with foreign rivals in cutting-edge technologies. One big impediment they face in taking on their foreign rivals is design. Top dogs in the global auto industry invest heavily in engineers and designers.

'Pressure growing' on UK's roads

Tue, 25 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800

PRESSURE is growing on England's major road network in "this very cramped and busy island", the Highways Agency boss has told MPs. The network has not changed much in the last 20 years, the agency's chief executive Graham Dalton told the House of Commons Transport Committee. The strategic road network - motorways and major A roads - is vital for everyday business, he said.