VW MDI interface. Includes 30pin iPod connector. Also includes Kufatec plug and play harness. No re-pinning the connectors on your radio harness. Simply unplug, insert this inline, and your done.
Will require vehicle coding using a VCDS tool or VAS.
Factory System Wiring Kits for Sale
- Audi music interface ami iphone/ipod cable mdi 30pin adapter charger 4f0051510k(US $9.99)
- Wire for rear view camera vw tiguan 2016 model year(US $60.00)
- Jeep wrangler yj overhead sound bar wire harness soundbar wiring speakers 811(US $49.99)
- Audi music interface ami iphone/ipod cable mdi 30pin adapter charger 4f0051510ag(US $12.99)
- 19165593 gm wiring kit / power cable chevrolet suburban(US $50.00)
- Honda accord crv civic s2000 radio wire wiring electrical plug harness dash used(US $14.95)
Renault has given the Twizy electric car a mad twist by bolting on an F1-style KERS system for Megane Renaultsport 265-worrying performance available for the very brave. The Twizy Renault Sport F1 Concept sits on single seater racing wheels, has an F1-apeing front splitter, side-pods, rear wing and even a rear diffuser to make the link to the racing side of Renault’s activities. F1-style KERS in a Twizy?Tue, 18 Feb 2014
THE NEW Mini is to be built in Holland as well as the UK, owner BMW has announced. The German motor giant said production of the Mini Hatch will be split between its factory in Oxford and a site in Nedcar in Born. Around 1,500 workers will build the new Mini in Holland from this summer at a factory run by BMW's Dutch partner VDL Nedcar.Tue, 10 Nov 2009
Steve Saleen appears to the left of the Dodge Challenger. Nattily attired in a pinstriped suit with a silver and gray tie, he looks more Manhattan than Laguna Seca. We get out of the Mopar muscle car, one of Saleen's latest creations through his new company, SMS Supercars, on display at the over-the-top spectacular that is the SEMA show in Las Vegas.