Wingbrake - Instructor/passanger/training Dual Brake, Teen Driving Lessons on 2040-parts.com
Seoul, default, Korea, South
Country/Region of Manufacture:Korea, Republic of
Wingbrake enables a passenger to put on brake by hand to help novice driver for safe driving.
- Convenience - One-touch lever control function allows convenient installation and detachment Wingbrake in 5 seconds.
- Compatibility - 360-degree spin function allows to adjust angle to fit various car models
- Safety - Door-lock function ensures safe driving - locks automatically upon installation, and unlocks conveniently with a lever.
Wingbrake advantage includes:
- Easy install - just 5 seconds with no tools ( included step by step instructions and illustrations)
- Applicable for all left handle vehicles except mercedes-benz’s SMAT small car as of Sep 2016
- Ideal for beginners' drive learning/lesson by passenger side operation
- Saving time and cost for drive learning
- Easily transfers from car to car
International free shipping with tracking information
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks through Paypal only.
- Shipment is not proceed on weekends and Korean holidays.
- We ship same or the next business day at the latest.
- All items are thoroughly inspected, and carefully packaged prior to shipment.
- International packages do not include online tracking.
We automatically post positive feedback to the buyer upon payment. We would greatly appreciate if you would reciprocate upon receipt of your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we request that you please drop us an email and give us a chance to make it right before leaving negative feedback.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of product. The returned item must be in the same condition as it was received so please do not send us used products. The buyer is responsible for all shipping cost associated with the return or exchange.
- Please read descriptions and/or ask questions prior to committing to your purchase.
Buyers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, and/or fees.
International delivery by standard mail can take up as below due to postal service and customs dependency.
10~35 business days
10~35 business days
7~21 business days
7~14 business days
14~35 business days
Saudi Arabia,India,Middle East
14~42 business days
14~42 business days
21~30 business days
Should you have any concerns or questions, please drop messages through Ebay's messaging system
Brakes for Sale
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
In the race to boost fuel economy, overhauling the internal combustion engine is all the rage. Ford, Hyundai and Mazda are among those focusing on direct injection, turbochargers and improved transmissions as they reinvent their powertrain lineups. So with its emphasis on hybrids, Toyota Motor Corp.
Fri, 08 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
By Damion Smy
First Official Pictures
08 November 2013 09:53
Is the Nissan Qashqai a little too practical for you? Nissan has the answer: the wacky-looking BladeGlider, inspired by its Zeod racer that began sportscar racing in 2012 as the Nissan DeltaWing. The BladeGlider is a Nissan showpiece for its future sportscars, which will see hybrid and EV tech end up in its flagship GT-R.
Wed, 18 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
2012 Vauxhall Zafira Tourer - pretty much the same as the concept
GM’s European arms of Vauxhall and Opel managed to tease us with the Zafira Tourer Concept back in February with a hologram of the new 7-seat Zafira hovering over the iPad of designer Mark Adams. Which if we have to have new cars teased this was at least a thought-out and original way to go. Fast forward a couple of weeks and we saw the Zafira Tourer Concept turning up at the Geneva Motor Show as a future big brother for the Zafira and potential competition for the Ford S-Max.