Wingbrake - Instructor/passanger/training Dual Brake, Teen Driving Lessons on 2040-parts.com
Seoul, default, Korea, South
Country/Region of Manufacture:Korea, Republic of
Wingbrake enables a passenger to put on brake by hand to help novice driver for safe driving.
- Convenience - One-touch lever control function allows convenient installation and detachment Wingbrake in 5 seconds.
- Compatibility - 360-degree spin function allows to adjust angle to fit various car models
- Safety - Door-lock function ensures safe driving - locks automatically upon installation, and unlocks conveniently with a lever.
Wingbrake advantage includes:
- Easy install - just 5 seconds with no tools ( included step by step instructions and illustrations)
- Applicable for all left handle vehicles except mercedes-benz’s SMAT small car as of Sep 2016
- Ideal for beginners' drive learning/lesson by passenger side operation
- Saving time and cost for drive learning
- Easily transfers from car to car
International free shipping with tracking information
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks through Paypal only.
- Shipment is not proceed on weekends and Korean holidays.
- We ship same or the next business day at the latest.
- All items are thoroughly inspected, and carefully packaged prior to shipment.
- International packages do not include online tracking.
We automatically post positive feedback to the buyer upon payment. We would greatly appreciate if you would reciprocate upon receipt of your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we request that you please drop us an email and give us a chance to make it right before leaving negative feedback.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of product. The returned item must be in the same condition as it was received so please do not send us used products. The buyer is responsible for all shipping cost associated with the return or exchange.
- Please read descriptions and/or ask questions prior to committing to your purchase.
Buyers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, and/or fees.
International delivery by standard mail can take up as below due to postal service and customs dependency.
10~35 business days
10~35 business days
7~21 business days
7~14 business days
14~35 business days
Saudi Arabia,India,Middle East
14~42 business days
14~42 business days
21~30 business days
Should you have any concerns or questions, please drop messages through Ebay's messaging system
Brakes for Sale
Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
As Sam Livingstone opines in his review of the latest Porsche 911, we are in a period of car design consolidation, with the new 911 the ultimate expression of a slightly suffocating trend. Yet every so often, a vehicle appears that breaks these rules and – through a combination of factors that can be difficult to quantify – captures the imagination, becoming a symbol of the times and an overnight market success. Such vehicles tend to emerge once a decade or so, yet the late 90s and early noughties were extraordinary for giving birth to three – the Ford Ka of '96, Audi TT of '98 and Mini of '01.
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Aston Martin Cygnet Concept - an 'Urban' Aston Martin based on the Toyota iQ
I have to confess, we didn’t see this coming – an Aston Martin based on the pocket-sized Toyota iQ. This must, by a very long way, be the smallest Aston Martin ever conceived. But it seems to have been conceived to be the ‘Urban’ alternative to a big DB9 or DBS.
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The 2011 version of the Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang carries a supercharged 5.4-liter V8 that weighs less, delivers more power and uses a unique spray-coating process that eliminates the need for cast-iron liners in the aluminum cylinder block. The 550-hp Shelby GT500 also loses something from the previous model--it's gas-guzzler tax. Ford says the new Shelby GT500 will deliver 23 mpg on the highway and 15 mpg in the city.