Yamaha Outboard 25hp 4 Stroke F25 Transom Bracket on 2040-parts.com
Houston, Texas, United States
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Mounting & Brackets for Sale
- Upper coilover mount 66-67 fairlane bracket socal accessories vintage early(US $300.00)
- Evinrude johnson ob t/s cable anchor retaining bracket w/screw &cover p# 333766(US $16.00)
- Ch1a3200 1976 evinrude 35hp 35653g lower mount hosuing pn 0321403 fits 1976(US $25.00)
- Outboard motor tilt pin 6" x 3/8" 4-20hp mercury evinrude yamaha johnson(US $14.00)
- 315479 evinrude johnson outboard right starboard stern transom bracket clamp(US $99.99)
- 42884 top & 76866 bottom starter bracket for mercury mariner outboards 70-115hp(US $29.95)
It seems that the newly launched Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster is already sold out until the middle of 2014. That North American East Coast outing comes just a few months after Lamborghini revealed its open-topped Aventador at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November with the same 6.5 litre V12 engine as its tin-topped sibling and a 0-62mph of a scant 3.0 seconds. At a UK price expected to be just the right side of £300k you might think, especially in these financially constrained times, Lamborghini might struggle to find buyers for its ultimate toupee wrecker.Fri, 25 Apr 2014
Welcome back to another session in the Hell Garage, where you choose between a pair of projects that match coolness with torment. We've been through air-cooled German cars, cheap Italian cars and incomprehensible French cars in recent weeks, and now we're going to winch a couple of big American two-doors with straight-eight power out of the Lake of Fire. Before the V8 reigned supreme in luxury-car land, cars with long hoods and smooth-running inline-eight engines showed that you had made it, and we've found a pair of such cars that should be gorgeous when restored…after about a decade of work.Fri, 06 Aug 2010
The phrase 'broken record' at the Nurburgring has become ever so slightly over-used. Every other week, another manufacturer steps forward with claims of shaving time off the fabled record. Pagani are guilty of this as much as the next supercar brand. Yet for some strange reason, you can almost forgive them when you watch the documentary video footage below of Horacio Pagani talking you through the record-breaking, £1.3m, track-special Zonda R.