Yamaha marine outboard ignition power pack computer 6HO CU7386 8603 removed from a 1993 90hp 3 cylinder.Tested motor ran very good. This will fit other motors. Please check fitment and ask Any questions before bidding. No return offered buyer agrees to pay all return shipping charges. Shipping will be 8.50 US only. Paypal accepted. Thank you.
Yamaha Outboard Oem Power Pack Switch Box Cdi Computer 90hp 90 Hp Tested on 2040-parts.com
Key Largo, Florida, US
Other for Sale
- Johnson evinrude 60 degree 150 175 hp intake manifold / reed blocks set p s(US $50.00)
- Yamaha outboard regulator rectifier 75hp 85hp 90hp 75 85 90 hp 3 cylinder(US $50.00)
- Honda outboard hood cowl cowling 7.5hp 75 4 stroke cdi no cracks good seals(US $40.00)
- Johnson evinrude omc lower pan cowl cowling 60 65 70 75 hp nitro stinger clean(US $45.00)
- Yamaha outboard oem crank sensor tested 75hp 85hp 90hp 75 85 90 hp 3 cylinder(US $40.00)
- Johnson evinrude short shaft 15 in mid section inner exhaust housing 60 65 70 75(US $70.00)
General Motors Vice Chairman Bob Lutz plans to retire from the automaker effective May 1, according to a statement released by GM on Wednesday. Lutz, 78, had been serving as a senior adviser to GM Chairman and CEO Ed Whitacre after shelving retirement plans to take charge of the automaker's marketing after it emerged from bankruptcy in July 2009. An outspoken executive who both challenged global warming and championed GM's all-electric Volt, Lutz is credited with revitalizing GM's product development efforts after being hired by former GM CEO Rick Wagoner in 2001.Tue, 03 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
In stark contrast to recent insurance data that revealed Greater London as the safest place to drive, a new survey of motorists suggests Renault Clio drivers in London are the most careless in the UK. While the previous claim was based on real-world data collated from an insurance company’s driving safety app, this new result comes from VoucherCodesPro.co.uk, which polled 2,831 car owners about their driving habits. Britain’s safest drivers live in Greater London On Bing: see pictures of silly driving mistakes The website was apparently prompted to begin making enquiries when it noticed an increase in searches relating to car repairs over the last 12 months.Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:00:00 -0700
By Phil McNamara Motor Industry 15 August 2006 09:00 Europe's fastest growing car brand – Kia – is finally wading into Europe's biggest market with a serious contender. But with a joke of a name: the Cee'd. Kia claims the five-door hatchback will be the most spacious car in the C-segment, where it will do battle with the VW Golf, Ford Focus et al.