Yamaha 6B6-1440A-00-00 Ribbon, Sub Assembly as pictured above. They might have been used for one ride (if that).
Yamaha Ribbon, Sub Assembly Fxho Cruiser 6b6-1440a-00-00 on 2040-parts.com
Swansea, Massachusetts, US
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
- Mikuni sbn46 super bn 46mm - carb carburetor pwc kawasaki sea doo yamaha(US $199.99)
- Kawasaki zxi/stx 1100 flame arrestor air filter i will ship within usa.(US $50.00)
- 1999 yamaha gp 800 66e engine throttle cable and lever(US $34.99)
- 1999 yamaha gp 800 66e flywheel part # f4t330(US $69.99)
- Sea doo fuel guage sending unit 275500418 275500469 , clean and ready to go ! (US $69.95)
- Kawasaki stx zxi 900 1100 reeds and cages(US $1.00)
In a survey of British motorists, 78% of drivers admitted to breaking the law whilst driving – and 27% revealed they do so on a daily basis. The most common offence is speeding, but nearly half of those questioned confessed to using their mobile to phone or text from behind the wheel, and a remarkable 41% said they had driven without wearing a seatbelt. On Bing: see pictures of drivers breaking the law Motoring laws you may not know you’ve broken The survey, undertaken by that most likely of motoring sources, VoucherCodesPro.co.uk, asked 1,651 UK motorists over the age of 18 about their driving habits.Sat, 19 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Rolls-Royce has unveiled this excess-all-areas Pinnacle Travel Phantom at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. It's designed to showcase Rolls' personalisation programme, dubbed Bespoke Collection, and is inspired by the era of luxury steam train travel. If you've got the readies, Rolls-Royce will tailor your luxury car to your exact whim – and this is the result.Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The average car/truck/SUV sold by the top eight brands in America makes almost one mile per gallon more than it did a year ago, according to sales-weighted data from the industry analysts at TrueCar. TrueCar's TrueMPG industry average of 23.7 mpg remains the highest the car market has seen, 0.7-mpg higher than at this time last year. The biggest gainers by brand are Nissan and Chrysler, which improved their fleets by 1.1 mpg over last year's numbers.