Up for auction is a Complete hood for a 1991-95 Yamaha Waverunner 3 but might fit other Yamaha models and years aswell. The hood is in excellent condition for its age and comes complete as pictured including the steering column, storage compartment door and all brackets on the under side, The paint is OEM from the Yamaha factory and still looks great will a shiny mirror like reflection. Comes as pictured, ready to install. Please feel free to ask any questions. World wide shipping is available, please email for a quote. Good luck bidding!
Yamaha Waverunner 3 Lll 650 701 700 Hood Engine Hatch W/ Sterering Column 95 94 on 2040-parts.com
Tarzana, California, US
Other Parts for Sale
- Yamaha waverunner 3 lll 650 701 700 complete gas tank petrol wr3 95 94 93 92(US $24.99)
- Seadoo gtx rxt wake gts glove box and cover 269501144 269501648 269500968 (US $29.99)
- Seadoo gtx rxt wake gts glove box cover trim 269501031 (US $14.99)
- Seadoo gtx rxt wake rear storage tray 269501036(US $19.99)
- 2-2006 seadoos with double trailer(US $0.99)
- Seadoo gtx 4-tec rxt wake gti gtr gts rxp speedster coolant tank 276000086(US $19.99)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 21 December 2006 12:00 We've researched, voted, argued and nearly came to blows in the office... after much debate, we now bring you the best photos of the year. Browse through our top 10 - and add your comments below.Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
We knew Bentley was playing with biofuel for its cars (and the Queen’s Bentley to boot!) and the first ‘Teaser’ news comes that the first car to use this technology for Bentley will be making an appearance at the Geneva Motor Show in March. As this is all tease and no detail, Bentley are not giving us any technical specs yet. All they will say is that this will be the most powerful Bentley in production.Fri, 17 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Sixteen years ago, a California farming couple with an interest in classic cars decided to host a concours to benefit local children's groups. It's a grassroots tradition they've continued, as Gail and John Kautz are again staging the Ironstone Concours d'Elegance car show, on Sept. 26 at the Ironstone Winery.