Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit 070bg121200* 19-6673 2030-0766 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:070BG121200
Year:2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Fender Eliminator Kit
This item fits the following models:
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2011 |
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2010 |
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2009 |
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2008 |
|Type: || Eliminator Kit|
|Style: || Fender|
|Color: || Black|
|Position: || Rear|
|Finish: || Anodized|
|Sold as: || Kit|
- Feature a laser-cut stainless steel license plate bracket
- CNC-machined license plate light holder with four LEDs
- Light housing is anodized black with a laser-etched Yoshimura logo
- Anodized aluminum license plate frame has a silk-screened Yoshimura logo
- Honda Grom kit PART #2030-0766 has two turn signal mounting locations so you can mount signals when using the stock exhaust, Yoshimura slip-on muffler or a full exhaust system
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Generic image shown.
Actual product may vary in appearance and/or contents but rest assured the item you receive will be specific to fit the make/model/year vehicles listed.
** Stock photo shown, actual item may vary by model
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.
Fenders for Sale
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
American Suzuki's product plans are murky--partly as a result of Volkswagen's acquisition of 20 percent of Suzuki Motor Corp. this year and partly because of the growing strength of the yen against the dollar. The Swift, a small car popular in Europe and Japan, was scheduled to go on sale in the United States this year.
Sat, 21 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
BMW 328 Hommage - pays tribute to the 1936 328
The BMW 328 of 1936 is an legendary car in the annuls of BMW history. It set the highest average speed at the Mille Miglia circuit in 1940 at 103mph, and still holds the record today. It was one of the first BMWs to showcase the now familiar kidney grills, and it was made to be light and nimble with the use of aluminium and magnesium.
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The What Car Green Awards Winners 2010
Over the last 48 hours we seem to have endless press releases drop in our inbox claiming kudos for winning one of the 2010 What Car? Green Awards. Which is perfectly understandable.