Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit 070bg121200* 19-6673 2030-0766 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:070BG121200
Year:2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Fender Eliminator Kit
This item fits the following models:
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2011 |
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2010 |
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2009 |
|Honda ||CBR1000RR ||2008 |
|Type: || Eliminator Kit|
|Style: || Fender|
|Color: || Black|
|Position: || Rear|
|Finish: || Anodized|
|Sold as: || Kit|
- Feature a laser-cut stainless steel license plate bracket
- CNC-machined license plate light holder with four LEDs
- Light housing is anodized black with a laser-etched Yoshimura logo
- Anodized aluminum license plate frame has a silk-screened Yoshimura logo
- Honda Grom kit PART #2030-0766 has two turn signal mounting locations so you can mount signals when using the stock exhaust, Yoshimura slip-on muffler or a full exhaust system
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Generic image shown.
Actual product may vary in appearance and/or contents but rest assured the item you receive will be specific to fit the make/model/year vehicles listed.
** Stock photo shown, actual item may vary by model
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.
Fenders for Sale
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Auto Bild's take on the Citroen DS1
2012 looks set to be another busy year for Citroen, with the new C1 revealed at Brussels in January and a DS1 at Geneva in March. Citroen has certainly found its mojo again in the last couple of years, particularly with the very persuasive range of DS cars. And now it looks like we’re soon to get the baby of the DS range, with the debut of the Citroen DS1 at Geneva in the Spring.
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
-- Autobahn enthusiasts can add a new no-limits destination to their drive routes: Australia's Northern Territory, where a stretch of the Stuart Highway will eliminate speed limits during a one-year trial. Just watch out for Wallabies. -- Who's afraid of a little ol' salvage title, especially when it comes to an ultrarare Ferrari F50 supercar?
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Students from around the world have been invited to enter the annual RTT Student Award, sponsored by NVIDIA and Wacom. RTT has called for submissions of visionary ideas and concepts to enter in the categories of ‘Emerging Technology' and ‘Funky Visualization,' with an expert judging panel deciding on the highest caliber submissions. Winning students will present their project at Excite 2012, RTT's showcase for cutting-edge innovation and technology in the world of 3D real-time visualization.