►2x Dardo Carbon Mini Indicator Moto Guzzi 750 Stelvio,breva Naked,daytona Rs on 2040-parts.com
Lighting for Sale
- Harley davidson bullet turn signal lens covers covers & bulbs - smoke & amber(US $35.00)
- 1pcs chrome brake license plate holder tail light for motorcycle cruiser chopper
- 2x universal motorcycle scooter led turn signal lights amber blinker indicators
- Headlight fairing mask front cowl headlamp visor for harley sportster dyna xlh(US $38.98)
- Motorcycle twin tail light dual lamp for harley bobber choppers rat hot custom(US $51.29)
- Honda new taillight tail light lens 33702-329-671 mt's/xl's ct's many others
Vettel takes pole in Brazilian Grand Prix at rain-soaked InterlagosSat, 23 Nov 2013
Vettel takes pole in Brazilian Grand Prix at rain-soaked Interlagos The weather may have been horrible – with rain lashing the Interlagos track – and Sebastian Vettel may already have taken the F1 driver’s title for 2013, but the weather and the already won title made no difference. Sebastian Vettel has taken pole position for Red Bull at the Brazilian Grand Prix. The heavy rain at Interlagos managed to delay Q3, but Vettel was as impressive as he has been for the rest of the season to continue the run of Red Bull poles, followed by Nico Rosberg in the Mercedes in second and Fernando Alonso took third place, his equal best starting place this season.
Some Chevrolet dealerships halt Volt sales due to tool costsWed, 02 Jan 2013
Some Chevrolet dealers have stopped carrying the Volt after deciding that their sales didn't justify an additional $5,100 for tools to service the plug-in hybrid. Last month, General Motors notified Chevrolet dealers of the added cost for tools, among other requirements, to keep selling and servicing the Volt. The math didn't work for Allyn Barnard, owner of Jim Barnard Chevrolet in Churchville, N.Y., near Rochester.
New Skoda Yeti Adventure Special Edition launchedWed, 12 Jun 2013
The SkodaYeti Adventure Special Edition (pictured) gets £2,250 of extra equipment at no cost. The Skoda Yeti may not be the prettiest compact SUV on the block, but it’s a well-built soft-roader from the Czech car maker with a lot of appeal, particularly for families. So as we’re supposedly in the middle of summer – a dead time for SUV sales of any sort – Skoda are making potential buyers an offer they can’t ignore with the launch of the Yeti Adventure Special Edition, offering unique features and £2,250 of extra equipment over the Yeti SE.