$30 Rebate Minn Kota Mk-330d 3 Bank X 10 Amps Model# 1823305 on 2040-parts.com
Bayville, New Jersey, United States
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Minn kota i-pilot system f/terrova model# 1866300(US $449.99)
- Minn kota mka-47 universal mounting bracket model# 1854040(US $156.88)
- 330962 0330962 omc clamp evinrude johnson trolling motors 1985-1986(US $8.40)
- 392265 0392265 prestolite o-ring assembly evinrude johnson trolling motors(US $12.60)
- Minn kota mka-48 universal mounting bracket top plate model# 1854045(US $88.88)
- Minnkota transom mount bracket from weedless 65 5 speed minn kota parts(US $22.99)
Texting tragedy recounted by state trooperTue, 09 Apr 2013
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood is spreading messages aimed at ending distracted driving in honor of tweet, LaHood shared a touching story written by a Kansas state trooper. In the story, trooper Casey Simoneau recounts taking inventory of a car accident scene. The accident was caused by one driver hitting another car head-on after attempting to pass while texting.
Volvo XC70 (2007): first official picturesTue, 06 Mar 2007
By Chris Chilton First Official Pictures 06 March 2007 05:48 I see Volvo hasn't given up on the halfway SUV idea Far from it. In fact Volvo UK watched sales of the old V70-based XC70 rise after the introduction of the full-blown XC90 off-roader. Apparently many buyers were lured into showrooms by the XC90 but found themselves signing on the dotted line for its smaller brother.
Porsche Boxster: First official photographsWed, 11 Jan 2012
Fresh from revealing the latest 911 cabriolet at the Detroit auto show, Porsche has issued these first official photographs of its third-generation Boxster. Photos and information about the Boxster appeared on the Internet ahead of the Porsche's planned release time set for early Thursday morning. Set to get its first public airing at the Geneva motor show in March, the thoroughly re-engineered roadster gets a lightweight aluminum body, a roomier 911-style interior and the choice of two heavily upgraded versions of the German carmaker's classic horizontally opposed six-cylinder--both now boasting direct injection, slight gains in power and, thanks to a host of new fuel-saving features, impressive reductions in combined-cycle fuel consumption.