used shelter muffler for fiat 126 good condition
Check out my other items!
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- exhaust manifold for fiat 850 used(US $42.00)
- Headlight for fiat 850 new (US $39.00)
- Headlight for fiat 127 used(US $40.00)
- 76-85 becker europa kurier mercedes benz w107 sl w116 w123 w115 w114 porsche 911(US $219.00)
- 1984 shop manuals for the esxort/lynx,exp1984 ,ford,chevy,dodge,escort(US $9.99)
- 1976 capri manual,ford,chevy,dodge,vintage car,capre ll(US $4.99)
McLaren tests MP4-12C GT3 race carFri, 11 Mar 2011
We know the McLaren MP4-12C is fast. But how about the race-car version? Perhaps lost amid the fanfare of the launch of the production car, McLaren has been hard at work on a competition model, the MP4-12C GT3.
Spyker production starts at CPPWed, 10 Feb 2010
Councillor Ken Taylor (leader Coventry City Council), Brendan O’Toole and Victor Muller. Actually, even without the caption, we reckon you could have worked out who's who. A few months ago we reported that Spyker were moving production of their cars to the UK, in to the very capable hands of CPP Manufacturing, a Coventry-based specialist company already responsible for making most of what goes in to a Spyker.
BMW Group unveils in-car G-force and tea-drinking engineTue, 01 Apr 2014
BMW AND Mini have today unveiled pioneering new technologies that produce artificial G-force and even let an engine run on tea leaves. BMW has revealed plans for a system called Force Injection Booster (FIB), which when activated fires artificial gravity at the driver and passenger through the air conditioning vents. But the style-conscious needn’t worry, because the German firm has also patented AirNet, the world’s first in-car hair protection technology.