Side Windshield Seals Alfa Romeo Giulietta Giulia Spider Spyder on 2040-parts.com
NEW side windshield seals for giulietta giulia spiderattention, there are 2 types. make sure it is the right one for your car.
look at my other items.
Combined shipments worldwide
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- Lever ignition pre war car fiat alfa romeo lancia ansaldo bugatti mercedes bmw(US $120.00)
- spark plus vintage cars bosch w 6d w200t30 ford lancia bmw vw opel nsu volvo (US $29.00)
- 1955 1956 1957 chevy chevrolet bel air 210 150 treadle vac power brake booster (US $45.95)
- 1930's stromberg carburator model ec22(US $169.00)
- Headlight for fiat 126 used(US $24.00)
- shelter muffler for fiat 126 used(US $18.00)
They’re all trying really hard – car makers, that is. Jaguar has announced that it’s range-topping XJ is getting a bit of a lift. Additional spec at no additional cost is added, which is usually what happens when a model is past its prime.Tue, 15 Jun 2010
The 2011 Volkswagen Jetta Volkswagen reckons that this latest Jetta is no longer a Golf with a boot to make a saloon but is instead a completely new stand-alone model, even though under its new skin – inspired by the VW NCC (New Compact Coupe) concept at New York this year – it sits on a stretched (by 70mm) Golf platform. To make the Jetta stand apart from its Golf sibling VW has fitted the Jetta with an all new dashboard with aluminium highlights and a leather trimmed steering wheel. All Jettas will come equipped with AirCon and CD stereo with touchscreen SatNav an option.Sun, 03 Jun 2007
By Ben Pulman Motor Industry 03 June 2007 02:00 Gordon Brown’s budget didn’t throw up too many surprises; after all, we expected him to take more money out of the motorist’s pocket. Below are the changes due over the next three years. An increase of 2p per litre this year, 2p in 2008-09, and 1.84p in 2009-10.