00 01 02 Chev Suburban,pick Up Throttle Control Module 25173339 C on 2040-parts.com
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
You are about to bid on a used and tested good throttle control module
that will fit 00 01 02 Silverados, Tahoes, Yukons & Suburbans.
Parts number is 25173339 C.
Please bid onlu if you intend to pay for this item.
Engine Computers for Sale
- 2006 mercury mariner ebx engine brain box used(US $100.00)
- Vw volkswagen passat cc touareg emission-control module repair kit genuine oem(US $374.49)
- 4727139 caravan/ voyager / town and country 1996 3.3l ecm ecu engine computer(US $175.00)
- 2006 hyundai sonata ecm, 3.3l, 39110-3c760 by delphi
- 2008 honda odyssey ex-l ecu ecm electronic control module 128k oem(US $128.04)
- Jdm nissan z32 300zx vg30dett m/t 22 ecu 41p03 sard analyse tuned(US $250.00)
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Sure, later versions of the De Tomaso Pantera looked a bit outrageous with their wide fenders and Countach-like spoilers.Fri, 16 May 2014
-- Gran Turismo has always included some, uh, unique car choices for its video games. (Sure, the Patent-Motorwagen is significant, but hot-lapping the 1-hp horseless carriage in "Gran Turismo 4" wasn't exactly riveting, unless you used cheats.) So that's why Ayrton Senna's go-kart from the 1978 World Karting Championship should be interesting -- it's nowhere near as fast as his Lotus 97T, but it shows that "Gran Turismo" wasn't kidding when developers said they wanted fans to chart the entirety of Senna's life. Plus, if you make it go 352 mph you can finally stick it to Prost.Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Mazda CX-5 - the Mazda compact SUV Back at the Geneva Motor Show this year Mazda pitched up with the oddly named Mazda Minagi Concept, a compact SUV which we said would arrive in showrooms as the Mazda CX-5. And it is. Mazda has announced that the CX-5 will be going in to production and that we will be seeing a production-ready version at Frankfurt in September, which suggests that the CX-5 will be in a showroom near you in early 2012.