0104-107 Arctic Cat Oilite Bushings, 3each New, Oem Arctic Cat Mfg on 2040-parts.com
Plattsburgh, New York, United States
UP FOR AUCTION ARE 3 ea. ORIGINAL NOS ARCTIC CAT OILITE BUSHINGS
AC PART# 0104-107
MSRP IS $8.95 each
THEY FIT A VARIETY OF ARCTIC CAT 1990'S SNOWMOBILES
PLEASE LOOK UP "ALPHA-SPORTS" FOR FITMENT FOR YOUR SLED
PLEASE VIEW THE PICTURES FOR CONDITION
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING
THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY AUCTION
CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR ARCTIC CAT SLED PARTS, HARLEY, MOTORCYCLE, GUN PARTS, RELOADING EQUIP., LEVI'S, CARHARDT AND OTHER UNIQUELY AMERICAN ITEMS!!
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!!
Tracks & Studs for Sale
- Arctic cat camoplast 129 x 15 x 1.25" ripsaw quiet track procross xf zr 129x15(US $474.77)
- Camoplast cobra snowmobile track, 15x129 x1.325" 2.86 pitch(US $335.35)
- Stud boy power plate double backers 5/16 48 pack(US $47.89)
- Woody's 96 pack signature series carbide snowmobile studs 5/16" 1.325" alum nuts
- 03 yamaha rx1 03 04 studded drive track predator 690-9855,studded,nicelow miles(US $225.00)
- Camoplast rip saw full utility tracks 20" x 156" 9151u(US $816.42)
Michael Ninic, who held the position of Head of BMW Car Interior Design for many years, unexpectedly died recently at the age of 53. Ninic, who joined the BMW Interior Design Team in 1987, was appointed head of the department in 1999. In 2001, the department also became responsible for material and color design.Thu, 17 Jan 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 17 January 2008 10:11 A new Mazda 5? Looks a bit like the old 5 to me… Very true, but then the 5 has never looked bad. It’s always been one of Mazda’s best, if underrated cars, and the facelift aims to gently polish it in every area.Wed, 13 Jun 2012
The sale of a substantial portion of Saab assets to National Electric Vehicle Sweden has been confirmed. It’s taken a very long time, but Saab has finally found a new home in the hands of National Electric Vehicle Sweden, as we reported last week. National Electric Vehicles Sweden has been set up to take over the assets of Saab and is a consortium of Japanese, Swedish and Chinese stakeholders, but it does not get the contentious Saab 9-5 technology that has dogged the sale of Saab so far.