04-06 Bmw 5 Series E60 Front Right Passenger Floor Bass Speaker Cover Finisher on 2040-parts.com
Rogers, Minnesota, United States
MODEL: 545I E60 SEDAN
EXTERIOR COLOR: DARK BLUE
INTERIOR COLOR: TOBACCO
CAR PART: SPEAKER COVER
CONDITION: NO DAMAGE, GOOD WORKING CONDITION
CONTACT ED AT 612-720-8868
E & Y AUTO PARTS LLC
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMERS CHOOSING WRONG PARTS FOR THEIR VEHICLE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PART FITS BY PART # OR VIN #.
WARRANTY ONLY COVERS DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PARTS. OTHERWISE NO REFUNDS.
Subwoofers for Sale
- 2008-2014 mitsubishi lancer 10" rockford fosgate subwoofer(US $160.00)
- 03 nissan xterra rockford fosgate rear subwoofer sub woofer oem(US $69.95)
- 04-06 bmw 5 series e60 front right passenger floor bass speaker cover finisher(US $35.99)
- 2015 mitsubishi lancer evo mr rockford fostgate 10inch encloser subwoofer(US $210.00)
- Custom sealed 12" subwoofer box dodge challenger wheel well sub enclosure(US $49.99)
- Memphis 15-c310d4 10" dual 4 ohm c3 cast series subwoofer x2 (pair)
Honda are bringing the Honda CR-Z Hybrid to market next year, based on the CR-Z Concept from 2007 Honda’s first production Hybrid – the Honda Insight, recently called the worst car in the world – has not been a resounding success. True, it looks better than the Toyota Prius but – and we haven’t driven one yet so we can’t comment from our own experience – it’s not a great car. It has also been eclipsed – after a promising start – by the Toyota Prius, which has doubled its sales in Japan.Fri, 18 Oct 2013
VL Automotive, a Detroit venture backed by former General Motors' vice chairman Bob Lutz, is moving ahead with plans to convert Fisker Karma from hybrid power to Corvette power. Lutz told Automotive News on Thursday that the company has bought 25 unsold Karmas and has settled a dispute with an Asian investor that prevented VL from accessing the codes that operate the Karma's infotainment system. "Without getting those codes, it was close to impossible to get a working car," Lutz said.Mon, 15 Jun 2009
Where to start? That’s the question when confronted by the amazing Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Stirling Moss. No matter how often you’ve seen it in pictures, nothing prepares you for the impression the low-slung two-seater leaves as it hovers into view and you get the key for a world-exclusive drive.