05-09 Ford Mustang Radio Amplifier Amp 4r3t-18t806-a on 2040-parts.com
Royse City, Texas, United States
05-09 FORD MUSTANG RADIO AMPLIFIER AMP 4R3T-18T806-A/USED/AS IS/"GOOD WORKING CONDITION"
Amplifiers for Sale
- Ford explorer sport trac oem amplifier & woofer yl8f-18c808-ae, 1l2f-18c804-cd(US $99.99)
- T400-4 rockford fosgate power 4 ch amp speakers components amplifier new(US $350.00)
- Honda 39186-swa-a01 amplifier 2007-2011 crv(US $348.00)
- 7-11 gm yukon avalanche tahoe suburban bose amplifier amp 15186661 / 20811234
- Pyramid reno series old school 800watt amplifier
- 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 cadillac cts bose radio amplifier amp 25869049 c58341(US $290.00)
Tanner Foust jumps a Hot Wheels truck to new record at IndyTue, 31 May 2011
Before the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, Team Hot Wheels yellow driver and three-time X Games gold medalist Tanner Foust broke the world record for distance jump in a four-wheeled vehicle. Foust dropped 10 stories down a life-size version of the iconic orange toy track and soared 332 feet through the air. Foust then unmasked himself--his identity had been a mystery up to that point, as shown in the teaser video we posted earlier this month.
Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept unveiledTue, 15 Apr 2014
The Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept has been unveiled ahead of its official debut at the New York Auto Show on Wednesday 16 April. The bold concept car hints at how an all-new, fourth-generation version of the family 4x4 will look and also sets the tone for an entire family of Discovery models. Land Rover confirmed last week that the Vision Concept would give a taste of the design language that will be used on more than one Discovery model.
Mercedes confirms C-class coupe to launch in 2011Fri, 02 Apr 2010
Buyers seeking a blend of sportiness and luxury will get another choice in 2011: Mercedes confirmed this week it's adding a C-class coupe to its portfolio. The two-door will be built at the Mercedes plant in Bremen, Germany, where the C-class sedan, wagon and GLK are also assembled. The C-class coupe would fight the BMW 1-series, Cadillac CTS coupe and smaller Audis.