07 08 09 Infiniti G35 Sedan Smart Remote Key Combo on 2040-parts.com
Silicon Valley, CA, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.06.026
|Tired of paying a fortune for spare keys?
I picked up my key today. Thank you for your excellent service.
Scott Surrell, 2000 Infiniti I30, San Diego, CA
Today I have received the key for my 2005 FX35. Thank you very much for the rapid shipment in sending the keys all the way out to Spain! Im very satisfied.
Juan Carlos Serrano, 2005 Infiniti FX35, Los Alcazares, Murcia, Spain
I got the keys made and they work great. Thank you so much for all of your help. It is much appreciated. Thank you.
Nichole Tenney, 2000 Nissan Maxima, Grayslake, IL
Great Deal. Fast shipping. Got programmed the same day. They work perfect!
Keomia Graham, 2004 Nissan Altima, Andrews, SC
At Street Keys our goal is to provide you with transponder keys and services at a level of Value, Service, and Convenience that no one can match.
- This key will work for all Infiniti G35 sedans from 2007 to 2009.
- This listing is for the key blank only; activation services can be purchased from a Street Keys affiliate once you've bought the key blank. Please check the table below for details on cutting and programming:
Service is our Strength!
- Our keys are dealership quality priced at up to 80% OFF retail prices, year round.
- We stock the most reliable and durable keys, saving you time and money by avoiding untimely replacements.
- All of our keys come with 30-day satisfaction guarantees and 90-day warranties.
Commitment to Convenience!
- Street Keys does more than just ship keys to your door... We have partnered with thousands of security professionals nationwide who are the best in the business.
- Our affiliates have invested substantial time and resources on both education and advanced diagnostic tools to keep up to date with the most recent cars.
- Most have operated security businesses in your town for years, consistently providing a level of personalized customer service thats usually not found at car dealerships or service stations.
- We are the ONLY nationwide source on the internet that offers a complete solution to your car key needs.
- Once an affiliate is assigned to you, simply call him up when the keys arrive at your door and schedule your activation.
- Bypass the dealership hassle... Get it started with Street Keys!
Key Blanks for Sale
Wed, 10 Nov 2010
The Lamborghini Conquisto SUV Concept (by Belgian designer David Cardoso)
This is an old chestnut that crops up every month or four – Lamborghini to make new SUV – probably because Lamborghini already has an SUV in its history with the frankly other-world LMoo2. Still, with Lamborghini now very much a part of the VW Group (what happened to the revival of Auto Union as a group name?) there’s starting to be more credence to the guesswork. This time it’s Auto Express doing some guesswork (industry insider said…) and they reckon that Lamborghini are going to take the underpinnings of the Porsche Cajun (which is basically the same as the Q5), shove in the new 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 currently being developed jointly by Audi and Bentley and call it the Lamborghini LM00X (or LM003 or LM004 or LM005…).
Mon, 29 Oct 2007
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
29 October 2007 03:40
Ferrari FXX Evoluzione: when money really is no object
When Ferrari launched the FXX back in summer 2005, it claimed it would use client feedback and ex-works driver Michael Schumacher to develop the 'ultimate' Ferrari. Well, two years on, it's done just that. The result?
Mon, 04 Mar 2013
Volkswagen's Golf is the 2013 Car of the Year. Announced at a ceremony on the eve of the Geneva motor show, the seventh-generation Golf scored the most points from the 58 voting jury members, from 22 European countries. Each juror has 25 points to distribute among the eight-strong shortlist, which this year comprised:
Peugeot 208Renault ClioFord B-MaxHyundai i30Volkswagen GolfMercedes A-classVolvo V40Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86
It was a resounding victory for the Golf, which scored 414 points to the second placed BRZ/GT86's 202.