1 1/4" Marine Bronze Seacock- Mounting Flange Type. Heavy Duty - 18lbs. on 2040-parts.com
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
The valve weighs 18#. The mounting flange is 1/2" thick x 5-1/2" dia. with 4 -9/16" dia. holes. The output flange is 5/8" thick with two 7/16" threaded holes.The output discharge is 32 mm. A 1" square shaft is used to open the valve. The valve is 7-1/2" tall. I have 2; they have never been used and have a retail value of $500.00 ea. These are very HEAVY DUTY and are serious hull parts. They are 'not' toys!
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
- Attwood tsunami cartridge motor - replacement f/t500 -4620-6(US $29.03)
- Attwood 3-way auto/off/manual bilge pump switch -7615a3(US $31.34)
- Attwood turbo 3000 series in-line blower - 12v - white -1731-4(US $34.87)
- Attwood tsunami t1200 aerator pump - 12v -4660-7(US $49.71)
- Shurflo bait sentry 800 magnetic drive livewell pump - 800 gph -1700-011-030(US $93.58)
- 12 x 10 air return filter grille aluminum (w)
Honda explained its three new hybrid transmission options on Monday. There's one for small cars, one for plug-ins and one high-performance unit, which we assume will be in the next Acura NSX. Amazingly, none are continuously variable.Tue, 24 Sep 2013
DRIVERS OF cars three years old and over are being warned of potential MOT pitfalls in the month of September. Due to the registration plate change in September and March each year these months also see a peak in the number of MOT tests, confirmed by statistics provided by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA). Data has also revealed that a key area for MOT failures is vehicle lighting, which can be looked at ahead of the test.Mon, 15 Sep 2014
YOUNG DRIVERS with good driving records are being unfairly penalised by car hire firms. Rental companies are accused of imposing tough age limitations on those able to hire a car. In a study by the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM), it found car hire companies often have stringent minimum age limits that take no account of a driver’s clean record.