1 Used 13" X 1 7/8" Wheel Beauty Trim Rings Chrome Stainless Steel Gm on 2040-parts.com
Zeeland, Michigan, US
LOT OF 2) 13" X 1 3/4" WHEEL BEAUTY TRIM RINGS CHROME STAINLESS STEEL. PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES. FLAT RATE SHIPPING FOR MAIN 48 STATES.
Hub Caps for Sale
- 16" 2000 01 monte carlo impala hubcaps center caps 09592877(US $25.00)
- 04766976aa chrysler town country voyager 15" inch hub cap wheel cover 2#d-9(US $33.00)
- 15" hubcap wheel cover (dodge grand caravan or other makes)(US $15.99)
- 15" inches hubcap style#025- 4pcs set of 15 inch wheel rim skin cover hub caps(US $25.25)
- 01 02 03 04 ford escape center wheel cap hub yl84-1a096-eb hubcap oem 2001 2004(US $18.99)
- Toyota corolla hubcap wheelcover great replacement 2005-08 retail $91 ea oem c9(US $34.99)
Tesla Tesla Model S fire – are petrol or electric cars safer? Last week, a Tesla Model S all-electric luxury car like that pictured above caught fire. Lithium-ion batteries – similar to those powering the Tesla – have developed something of a reputation for spontaneous combustion in recent years, including notable incidents involving not only mobile phones and laptop computers but also the Boeing Dreamliner ‘super jumbo’ passenger aircraft.Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Lamborghini are to introduce a series of ‘Green’ updates for the Aventador including cylinder deactivation and stop-start. Hot on the heels of the news that the Lamborghini Aventador has already sold 1,000 units – in half the time it took for the Murcialago – comes the news that Lamborghini are planning on making the Aventador a much ‘Greener’ supercar. Top of the list of updates planned is cylinder deactivation which will seamlessly deactivate six of the Aventador’s six cylinders under light load, yet immediately offer the full Monty of twelve as soon as your right foot twitches.Mon, 11 Aug 2014
Tourists flocking to one of Britain's favourite musical landmarks to recreate the Beatles' Abbey Road crossing could see the addition of a "lollipop lady" to their holiday snaps. Westminster Council has raised safety fears over the "thousands and thousands" of people who visit the zebra crossing, in St John's Wood, north London, made famous by the band in 1969. In some cases, fans are putting themselves at risk of frustrated drivers who often struggle to make it over the crossing because of the constant stream of pedestrians attempting to recreate the image.