12-00521-00sv Assembly Keypad (xt) Carrier Transicold on 2040-parts.com
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
ASSEMBLY KEYPAD (XT)
Air Conditioning & Heater for Sale
- 12-00493-11 carrier transicold thermistor temp sensor(US $17.50)
- 12-00419-02 carrier transicold switch,magnetic door(US $15.00)
- Ig-lo r22 refrigerant .15 oz can -new can/old stock/read description please(US $49.95)
- R134 refrigerant national 12 ounces oz with hose
- Matco tools r134 a/c manifold gauges.
- 14-00176-02 strainer carrier transicold(US $5.50)
Ferrari’s next new model will be a 599 roadster, Ferrari chairman Luca de Montezemolo told journalists in London last night. ‘A lot of our clients are saying they want an open, 12-cylinder car with very sporty performance. At Pebble Beach, we will present this car,’ said de Montezemolo. Yes.Fri, 31 Aug 2007
By Ben Pulman Motor Industry 31 August 2007 10:29 Fiat’s new baby, the 500, has just achieved a full five-star Euro NCAP rating for adult safety. The 500's score of 35 points puts it ahead of cars like the Mini and Renault Clio while the 500’s closest rival, the Renault Twingo, only achieved four stars in the latest tests. The 500’s 35 points bettered the Twingo’s 28, as did its 14 point to the Renault’s 11 for pedestrian safety (though both ratings are equivalent to two stars).Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Click here to see all 2011 Saab articles Saab CEO Jan Åke Jonsson announced his retirement on Friday. It was yet another small but significant news nugget from Saab – the inbox has buzzed with announcements ever since the bankrupt car maker was saved by an independent takeover on 23 February 2010. The news that Saab's veteran CEO is stepping down makes us wonder what life's really like under the bravado of Europe's newest independent car maker.