12v Soft Start Power Inverter 150w on 2040-parts.com
Gooderstone King's Lynn, United Kingdom
Power Inverters for Sale
- Neiko 400-800 watt peak surge power inverter auto 110 -120v(US $45.99)
- 12v to110v dc to ac power inverter convert 600w -1200w surge(US $72.99)
- Neiko auto 110 -120v 400-800 watt peak surge power inverter(US $47.99)
- Tundra e1500 watt inverter(US $125.00)
- New! cobra cpi880 1600w peak dc to ac power inverter w/ direct-to-battery cables(US $59.49)
- New! cobra cpi a4000 10ft 4 awg plus ring terminals ac power inverter cable kit(US $31.99)
'Defective tyre' prosecutions top 10,000Fri, 04 Oct 2013
MORE THAN 170 motorists were convicted every week in 2012 for driving on defective or even dangerous tyres. The figures, obtained by tyre safety charity TyreSafe as part of its efforts to improve awareness during Tyre Safety Month, show that 10,228 drivers were taken to court over their tyres. As rain becomes a more regular fixture for most motorists up and down the country, following an unusually dry summer, tyre tread depth and pressure become even more important.
Fenix Automotive – the new supercar by Lee NobleWed, 06 Jan 2010
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 06 January 2010 00:01 Don't get confused with the new Noble M600, recently tested by CAR and others. This is the new Fenix supercar from the real Lee Noble, and his fledgling independent supercar outfit, Fenix Automotive. The two-seater supercar unveiled in these photos will go on sale in the latter half of 2010, probably around September time.
Who's Where: Gert Hildebrand appointed Head of Design at Qoros AutoMon, 05 Dec 2011
Gert Hildebrand, former General Manager of Mini Design, was appointed Head of Design at Qoros Auto in January this year. In his new role, Hildebrand is responsible for overseeing a regeneration of the existing design and styling processes at the joint venture company, a collaboration between Qoros and Israel Corporation, which was founded in 2007. One of many high level designers making the transition to China, Hildebrand is is currently tasked with leading the creation of the new Qoros brand, which was unveiled at a presentation in Shanghai last week.