14' Seastar Solutions Mercury Generation Ii Control Cable - Cc18914 on 2040-parts.com
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Controls & Steering for Sale
- Vintage twin top mount shift control for cable, chrome plated brass(US $110.00)
- Vintage twin, top mount shift control for cable, chrome plated brass(US $110.00)
- 16' seastar solutions mercury generation ii control cable - cc18916(US $28.00)
- Quicksilver mercury marine o-ring 25-851889(US $2.00)
- 18' seastar solutions mercury generation ii control cable - cc18918(US $28.75)
- Nos omc/johnson/evinrude 17' snap-in shift control cable, part # 0173117(US $29.99)
Guess Jethro's lap time and win a £550 Suunto watchTue, 20 Jul 2010
CAR journo Jethro Bovingdon drove the Lotus Exige 260 Cup around the track at Lotus HQ in Hethel, Norfolk, for a story in the new August 2010 issue of CAR Magazine, out on 21 July. But how fast was he in the latest track-day tool of choice?If you can correctly guess Jethro's lap time, you could win this brilliant Suunto Elementum Ventus watch. It's worth £550 and is yours to keep if you come up with the nearest time to Jethro's fastest lap.The 260 Cup is a £45,950 slice of Lotus: a beefed-up, supercharged and super light at 890kg coupé version of the Elise, honed and fettled for track action.
U.A.S Graz-BMW partnership projectMon, 19 Jul 2010
The University of Applied Sciences in Graz, Austria (U.A.S Graz) has collaborated with BMW, Munich on a project to design ‘the new SUV'. "Today's SUVs are very heavy, have an aggressive appearance and use too much fuel", says Prof. Gerhard Heufler, head of Industrial Design department at U.A.S Graz.
Fiat 500 Cabrio hits the USSat, 16 Apr 2011
The Fiat 500 Cabrio hits the US for Spring Actually, we’re not completely convinced that the Fiat 500 cabrio (that’s Fiat 500 Convertible for those of us on the old continent who prefer real words) has hit the US. Because although Fiat has told us the 500 Cabrio hits the US ‘Just in time for spring’, it doesn’t say when US customers will start to get cars. Which may be a bit nit-picking, but there doesn’t seem much point saying it’s hitting in time for Spring when Spring’s a third done and there’s still no date.