150' X 1" Vinyl Rv Camper Trailer Marine Boat Insert Trim Molding Cream Ivory on 2040-parts.com
San Bernardino, California, United States
this is for new- 1" x 150' Off-White ( cream color) Vinyl Trim Insert is an easy-to-install replacement for cracked and stained trim inserts on aluminum roof edge, trim molding and truck camper shells. This Vinyl Trim Insert is made with UV inhibitors which provide a longer life. molding is a little dusty/dirty from being in the shop area.
Interior for Sale
- Dometic 385311653 flush ball seal kit 310 toilet accessories for rv boat(US $23.95)
- Rv trailer single compartment refrigerator w/ freezer 2-way black norcold n306r(US $1,316.03)
- *magnadyne rv5090 linear series 120 watt am/fm/cd/dvd in wall receiver w/ remote(US $130.99)
- Water pur company kw1 10-inch water filter new forest river rv water filter-4 pk(US $119.99)
- Shower head for rv tent trailer or camping outdoor(US $4.95)
- Mobile home parts self contained light switches 1 white colored wirecon devices(US $9.15)
It’s reported that the next generation Maserati Quattroporte will be offered with a Ferrari-built V8 turbo and Supercharged V6. The next generation Maserati Quattroporte has been a long time coming, and much of that is tied up with Fiat’s takeover of Chrysler. Normally, we could have expected a new Quattroporte to arrive by now, but with everything in the mix after Chrysler and Fiat became one, the exact future of the Quattroporte was in flux.Wed, 07 Aug 2013
Ralph Gilles -- SRT boss, Chrysler vice president of design, curator of something called the "Man Van," has become the public face of Chrysler performance, carrying the legacy of Firepower engines and 428 Coronets and the Dodge Viper RT/10 into the future with the Challenger, Charger and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8s. Since "unofficially" helping form it in 2003, Gilles has seen SRT transformed into Chrysler's most coherent performance strategy since Plymouth Rapid Transit, a company-wide force so much greater than the flagship Dodge Viper. He was there from the beginning.Fri, 15 Aug 2014
The Car Design News and General Motors Interactive Design Competition is now open. It offers you the choice of five briefs, each set by GM's design teams, and entries are invited at http://www.cardesigncontest.com/ Sculpting, the fifth and final brief, is new for this year's running of the design competition. The challenge is to explore automotive sculpting; the fundamental principles of line, form, proportion and scale.