150w Car Truck Usb Dc 12v To Ac 220v Power Inverter Converter Charger Adapter on 2040-parts.com
150W Car Truck USB DC 12V to AC 220V Power Inverter Converter Charger Adapter
1. 100% new and high quality
2. Advanced circuit design, excellent product quality
3. With multiple protection functions: Extremely segregation before and after protection; Under voltage protection; Overload protection; Over-current protection; Overheat protection; Over voltage protection; Short circuit protection; Reverse connect protection
4. Original perfect short circuit protection, electrical appliances and power supply circuit will not have any impact, and the product performance is stable
5. The product in accordance with the European Union CE standard, and conforms to the ROHS directive production
6. Apply to power within the 200W electrical appliances. It is the necessary supplies of travel, field work and mobile office, and it can successfully solve the problem of electricity inside the car
Output voltage: AC 220V
Output frequency: 50+/-4Hz
Output waveform: Modified sine wave
Input voltage range: DC 12V(10-15V) 15A Max.
USB output voltage: 5.5V 1A Max.
Undervoltage shutdown output: Low or equal 10V
Overvoltage shutdown output: Over or equal 15V
Battery drain with no AC load(at 12V input): <0.4A
Peak efficiency: >90%
Rated output power: 150W
Peak output power: 300W
Overload protection: Over or equal 150W
1*Car Power Inverter
1*Pure Copper Clip Line
More Products In This Category
Why Shop At Our Store
On Jul-17-15 at 00:00:03 PDT, seller added the following information:
Power Inverters for Sale
- 150w car usb dc 12v to ac 220v power inverter charger converter laptop adapter(US $15.89)
- Neiko tools usa 400 watt - 800 watt peak surge power inverter(US $46.95)
- 300w dual 110v ac outlets power inverter dc 12v to 110v ac usb charging ports(US $49.99)
- Black usb car charger converter step down module 12v to 5v 3a for cell phone #zh
- New mini usb dual port 12v universal in car charger adapter -black with led ring(US $)
- Xantrex xm 1000 806-1010 1000w 12v modified power inverter(US $371.14)
BMW vs Winter: 435i Coupe vs M3, Part OneWed, 29 Jan 2014
By Ben Barry (photography by Richard Pardon) First Official Pictures 29 January 2014 12:00 How much difference can winter tyres make to your car’s performance and safety? In snowy conditions, choosing between winter and summer tyres is like choosing between crampons and slippers, but plenty of British winters pass with barely a flake touching the ground. So it’s understandable that most of us are reluctant to fork out for winter tyres.
For new CAFE rules, automakers place high-stakes tech betsTue, 23 Mar 2010
Game-changing 2015 fuel economy rules are forcing vehicle development teams to make high-stakes bets on expensive technologies--bets that will separate the winners from the also-rans. Not only do federal rules target a 2015 fleet average of 35.5 mpg, up from the current 27.5 mpg for cars and 23.1 mpg for light trucks; they force automakers to bet on different technology packages for each vehicle segment. Companies that do best at mixing technologies while keeping down costs will have an advantage when buyers wince at higher stickers.
Car of the Year 2014 shortlist announcedMon, 16 Dec 2013
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 16 December 2013 11:00 The seven-car shortlist for the 2014 Car of the Year [CotY] award has been announced. The jury is looking for ‘the most outstanding new car go on sale in the [last] 12 months.’ BMW i3 – the first branch of BMW’s family of electric ‘iCars’, to bear fruit, available in fully EV and range-extender form, and aiming to make electric cars desirable at a fraction the price of Tesla’s impressive Model S luxury saloon Citroen C4 Picasso – Citroen isn’t giving up on the good old MPV despite the onslaught of new crossovers – the new C4 Picasso boasts outlandish bug-eyed design and a fresh take on family-mover cabins, thanks to two enormous touchscreen interfaces to keep the kids – and parents occupied. Mazda 3 – the third-gen 3 family hatchback is lighter than before thanks to Mazda’s energy-saving ‘SkyActiv’ tech, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.