Used drag link removed from 1938 Chevrolet 2 door sedan. Selling as is. Please look at photos prior to bidding to make sure this is what you want. No international shipping. Shipping only lower continental 48 states only. No returns. Thank You.
Suspension & Steering for Sale
- Fiat 124 spider abarth csa rear cv axle nut nos new(US $5.00)
- 1965 - 1974 cadillac rubber body mount set 65 - 74 - universal applications(US $151.49)
- 1982,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92 camaro/z28/trans am/gta rear axle bump stops!(US $39.99)
- Model a ford steering column clamp original(US $11.00)
- 92 93 94 95 bonneville,park ave,olds 98,air suspension comppresor pomp
- 1969-1975 dodge dart swinger power steering chuck link to steering colum
Audi Q1 Compact SUV in 2016 (Audi artist illustration above) It’s only a couple of months since we revealed that the Audi Q1 – Audi’s smallest SUV to date and based on the A1 – is heading towards Audi showrooms in 2016. And now Audi has confirmed it. The new Q1 will add to Audi’s already burgeoning sales of SUV, with the Q3, Q5 and even the Q7, selling well, with the Q5 managing half of the 200,000 plus SUVs Audi sell each year all on its own.Thu, 06 Oct 2011
Volkswagen AG is recalling 168,275 VW and Audi models with diesel engines because of a defect in the fuel injection system that could cause fuel leaks, possibly creating fire hazards. The recall affects certain 2009-12 Jetta mid-sized sedans and wagons, and some 2010-12 Golf compacts, federal regulators said Thursday. Some 2010-2012 Audi A3 models also are affected, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on its Web site.Mon, 26 Dec 2011
De Tomaso Deauville - off to China Gian Mario Rossignolo’s De Tomaso has been struggling to get up and running, and now they’ve sold De Tomaso Deauville production to China. If there’s been one constant in the history of De Tomaso, it’s been a lack of money. And despite former Fiat exec Gian Mario Rossignolo’s takeover of the De Tomaso brand from the liquidators last year, it seems nothing much has changed.