1939 1940 Ford - Hot Water Heater Frame Assembly - Solid No Rust on 2040-parts.com
Porter Ranch, California, United States
THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE 1939 1940 FORD HOT WATER HEATER BODY AND FRAME ASSEMBLY SHOWN. THIS FRAME HAS NO RUST AND EVEN HAS MUCH OF THE ORIGINAL GREY PAINT. IT WILL NEED SOME MINOR WORK TO MAKE IT PERFECT BUT THIS FRAME SHOULD HELP SOMEONE TO COMPLETE A HEATER WHICH HAS A BAD RUSTY FRAME. STUDY THE PHOTOS TO SEE THE CONDITION OF THIS HEATER PART. I MUST COLLECT CALIFORNIA SALES TAX ON ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN THE STATE.
Glass for Sale
- Vintage cadillac rear passenger green/tinted glass window-1960's dot 15 m74(US $55.00)
- Vintage cadillac rear quarter left green/tinted glass window-1960's-1970's(US $36.99)
- Vintage cadillac rear driver/left green/tinted glass window-1960's dot 15 m74(US $55.00)
- Vintage cadillac rear driver's/left green/tinted glass window-1960's-1970's(US $75.00)
- Vintage cadillac rear passenger green/tinted glass window-1974 ? soft ray safety(US $75.00)
- Vintage cadillac rear quarter right green/tinted glass window-1960's-1970's(US $36.99)
Ownership of the the all-new Range Rover will start from £71,295 for the entry-level 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel model. The flagship 5.0-litre supercharged V8 model is a good deal more at £98,395, but for that you do get the 503bhp engine from the Jaguar XFR, and 0-62mph in 5.1sec... The new 2012 Range Rover: engine specs Never before has a V6 diesel engine been available in a Range Rover.Wed, 18 Dec 2013
Auto Trader Auto Trader, Britain's biggest car classified selling site, today launches its new brand identity - as part of an ambitious expansion plan for the future. The previous logo had not changed in 37 years and was designed for the printed magazine, which ceased publication in summer 2013. Auto Trader, which is the provider of classified cars for sale to MSN Cars, is now a digital-only outlet.Tue, 04 Mar 2003
Hot on the heels of the Pikes Peak study at Detroit in January, Audi today unveiled the Nuvolari quattro four-wheel drive concept vehicle at the Geneva Motor Show. In contrast to the Pikes Peak crossover SUV concept, with the Nuvolari, Audi's designers have created a classic, high-powered 2+2 GT coupe. It's certainly powerful: a 5.0-litre V10 biturbo with FSI direct fuel injection with 600ps and a 0-100km/h time of 4.1 seconds means it's the most powerful roadgoing Audi engine ever developed.