1940 Ford Closed Car Vent Window Seals No Rivets on 2040-parts.com
Kennewick, Washington, United States
1940 Ford Closed Car Vent Window Seals no rivets, These are new, but bag is opened and the rivets are missing. Selling at a discount. Bob Drake.
Glass for Sale
- 1964 1965 1966 mustang convertible quarter window original ford part rh side(US $99.65)
- 48-7029904 1935 36 ford coupe quarter window seal 1 pair(US $27.50)
- Mercedes benz 600 windshild glass with green shadow(US $500.00)
- 1964-70 chevy/gmc left and right vent frames(US $175.00)
- 1937 1938 1939 1940 ford coupe quarter glass pair new auto restoration windows(US $75.00)
- 1936 chevrolet business coupe auto glass set classic restoration windows chevy(US $360.00)
WHILE this striking LF-NX concept might have only made its debut a few months a go, for the Tokyo Motor Show Lexus has unveiled an updated version of its striking compact SUV. With its bold grille generating plenty of column inches, the premium Japanese car maker has decided to remodel the car’s nose slightly as it continues on its path towards eventual production status. Also new is the inclusion of a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine, which is likely to feature alongside Lexus’ usual hybrid offering.Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Bugatti unveiled a special version of its Grand Sport Vitesse at the The Quail on Friday. The drop-top is meant to pay homage to the Type 37A, built in 1928. The original Type 37A won multiple Grands Prix and is now owned by Jay Leno.Wed, 28 Jan 2009
We knew Bentley was playing with biofuel for its cars (and the Queen’s Bentley to boot!) and the first ‘Teaser’ news comes that the first car to use this technology for Bentley will be making an appearance at the Geneva Motor Show in March. As this is all tease and no detail, Bentley are not giving us any technical specs yet. All they will say is that this will be the most powerful Bentley in production.