This truck is definetly fixable. Needs floor pans; bottom of right fender, front and rear fenders need to be remade. Missing tailgate, front bumper and headlight Bessel. No seat frame. But other than that pretty much complete. Greats parts truck or complete fix up. No title. But has all body tags on it. Can be bonded for the title.
Glass for Sale
- 1962-1964 ford galaxie tinted windshield - 2/4 door sedan car lite glass 1963(US $95.00)
- 1963-1964 ford galaxie rear quarter window glass & frame - fastback - lh driver(US $250.00)
- Vintage van tinted bubble teardrop windows west custom windows 2 windows 1 frame(US $199.00)
- 68 69 70 b-body charger gtx coronet disc brake booster power four piston bendix(US $194.68)
- Roadrunner 68 69 70 b-body charger gtx disc brake booster power bendix 4 piston(US $184.69)
- 1963 dodge windshield(US $48.00)
Infiniti LE EV is Infiniti’s take on the Nissan LEAFThu, 05 Apr 2012
Infiniti LE - it's the LEAF based Infiniti Electric The Infiniti LE Concept has been revealed in New York, based on the electric Nissan LEAF it’s expected to arrive in showrooms in 2014. As far back as October 2009 – when the Nissan LEAF EV was first revealed - we learnt that Nissan were planning the LEAF to be just the start of their EV adventure and that they were planning more electric cars built on the same underpinnings as the LEAF and one of those would be an Infiniti. And here its is, the Infiniti LE.
Motorway pile-up 'like pinball'Wed, 27 Nov 2013
DRIVERS involved in a fatal pile-up on a motorway entered a "wall of blackness" before suffering numerous impacts as if they were "a pinball machine", a jury heard. Seven people died and 51 were injured after 34 cars collided when a section of the M5 in Somerset was suddenly "engulfed in thick smog". Anthony and Pamela Adams, Maggie and Michael Barton, Malcolm Beacham, Terry Brice and Kye Thomas died in the incident, on November 4 2011.
Donate to help earthquake victims in JapanTue, 15 Mar 2011
With Japan stricken by natural disasters, AutoWeek encourages its readers to donate to the Red Cross. Tens of thousands of people are feared missing or dead, and the country is grappling with the aftermath of earthquakes, a tsunami and a potential nuclear catastrophe. To donate, please click here: www.redcross.org