1955-1964 Champion Spark Plug Engine Tune-up Chart For American Cars on 2040-parts.com
Vacaville, California, United States
Auction is for the Champion Spark Plug Engine Tune-up Chart for American Cars made between 1955-1964.
Other for Sale
- 1972-1979 champion spark plug engine tune-up chart for import cars & trucks
- 1972-edition champion spark plug automotive service manual
- Original 1963 boeing 727 factory faa cowl panel fire test report documents(US $18.85)
- Collectible automobile magazine april 1995 pontiac 1955-57 strato - streaks(US $9.99)
- Understand auto scope patterns 2nd edition sun electric pdf book(US $9.99)
- Cummins operation and maintenance manual n14 series engines 3666061-02
Porsche has shown off this stunning new 918 Spyder concept car on the eve of the 2010 Geneva motor show. It’s a mid-engined two-seater in the mould of the Porsche Carrera GT – a landmark supercar to showcase Porsche’s technical nous. Michael Macht, president and chief executive officer of Porsche, unveiled the 918 Spyder in Switzerland, and intriguingly proclaimed that Porsche has never shown a concept car that it hasn’t put into production… Porsche’s official press release was light on the details, but after the unveil Porsche’s R&D chief Wolfgang Durheimer talked CAR around the 918 Spyder and revealed some eye-popping figures for this part-electric hybrid supercar which weighs in at 'less than 1490kg'.Sun, 16 Aug 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 16 August 2009 20:00 At last, we have the first official photos and news of the new Bentley Mulsanne. Unveiled at the 2009 Pebble Beach concours d'elegance, the new Mulsanne is the long awaited successor to the Bentley Arnage, ending speculation that the new limo could be tagged Grand or similar. This is the finished version of the Bentley CAR scooped a few weeks ago – and now we can finally see it in full production trim.Tue, 06 Sep 2011
Buick has stamped the compact 2012 Verano sedan with a $23,470 base price, including destination. Set to go on sale later this year, the Verano comes in three trim levels that use a 2.4-liter, four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automatic transmission. The top-level Verano costs $26,850 with destination.