1958 1959 1960 Corvette Right Bront Bumper-nos on 2040-parts.com
Cortlandt Manor, New York, US
1958-1960 CORVETTE FRONT BUMPER NOS
HAS MARKS IN CHROME ON TOP, VERY HARD TO SEE, CAN'T SEE IN PICTURES.
EXCELLENT DRIVER QUALITY OR MINT CORE
QUESTIONS BILL 914 528 3001
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- vintage ratrod gasser 1930s 40s 50s chevy pontiac ford car/truck dash clock(US $19.99)
- Vintage 1950s sun distributor machine / tester md 1(US $750.00)
- "vintage original" '69-'71 guide to the new gm ignition lock system(US $250.00)
- 40's 50's vintage windshield wiper washer jar glass bottle fluid pump accessory (US $32.95)
- Vintage auto car test meter amp volts(US $50.00)
- 40's 50's vintage windshield wiper washer jar glass bottle fluid pump accessory (US $89.95)
The facelifted Renault Clio for 2009 - Due to launch at the Geneva Motor Show in March As with most car makers, Renault is going for the ‘Family’ look, and has grafted a new nose on the Clio to make it look like its big brother, the Megane. So it gets a new front end with new headlights, slitty grill and an air intake at the bottom. Big play is being made of the Clio GT (which Renault says will give more people more Va Va Voom!), and these are the pictures we have here.Sat, 26 Feb 2011
The Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 arrives in Geneva The Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is certainly making its presence felt at the Geneva Motor Show already. But it’s more about the leaked photos of the LP700-4 appearing all over the place than anything else. Earlier this week we ran the first ‘real’ photo of the LP700-4, which came from a scan of the Croation version of Evo Magazine.Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Porsche Cayenne S V8 Diesel on the way Porsche are planning to launch a V8 Diesel Cayenne S in Europe, expected to be based on the Touareg V8, to take on the BMW X5 M50d. The original Cayenne Diesel always seemed a bit of a let-down for a Porsche, even a diesel Porsche. The market imperative was there, no doubt, but the performance was not exactly stunning.