1958 Cadillac Sedan 6239e Rear Door Vent Window Pair (2) Tinted & Chrome Orig 58 on 2040-parts.com
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Glass for Sale
- Porsche 356 rear vent window frame (left,driver side)(US $179.00)
- Porsche 356 rear vent window frame (left,driver side) partial(US $145.00)
- 1951-54 chevy and gmc truck door glass channel brackets both l/r sides perfect!
- 1951-1954 chevy & gmc truck window division bars/felt inserts
- 1967-1972 chevy gmc suburban original lh front driver door window glass rare(US $100.00)
- Rare de soto back glass left/ right hand clear(US $250.00)
Mazda has released shadowy teaser images of its new 6 saloon, in anticipation of its world premiere at the Moscow motor show, running from 29 August - 9 September 2012. The car's nose is very similar to the Takeri concept of 2011, continuing the new Mazda family face first seen in production trim on the new Mazda CX-5 crossover. The new 2012 Mazda 6: all the details Like the CX-5, the new Mazda 6 will benefit from Mazda's 'SkyActiv' technology. SkyActiv brings a lightweight modular architecture and a range of cleaner petrol and diesel engines – which Mazda claims are nearly as frugal as hybrids without a bulky EV battery in sight.Fri, 08 Jun 2012
Michal Vlcek, a first-year student in the Vehicle Design department at London's Royal College of Arts, has been announced by the organizers of the London Motorexpo as the winner of the competition to design an innovative electric-powered car. The competition, which was open exclusively to RCA students, asked for designs for the four person electric vehicle of 2032, using "the packaging advantages of an electric motor to move way from the formulaic styling of many modern-day passenger cars". Vlcek's high-quality artwork and lateral thinking proved to be instrumental in his success.Thu, 23 Jan 2014
What Is It? Maserati's very first all-wheel-drive system. Quattroporte and Ghibli, Q4 is mechanically simple but electronically sophisticated.