1959 1960 Impala Belair Biscayne Chevrolet Clutch And Brake Pedal Assembly on 2040-parts.com
Haskell, Oklahoma, US
1959 1960 impala belair biscayne chevrolet clutch and brake pedal assembly. Great original condition. Needs cleaning. I thought this was for a 1962 car but this is for a 1959-60. I will post pictures later.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Other for Sale
- New 383/440 electronic engine harness 67 charger/cornet/satellite/bevedere(US $168.00)
- Big block hv bbc 454 chevy chrome fuel pump high volume ~ * 1 day sale *(US $22.97)
- Small block hp sbc chevy mechanical chrome fuel pump ~ * 1 day sale *(US $22.97)
- 1 day sale save $50 15 circuit street rod deluxe wiring kit + ignition switch(US $99.97)
- 1 day sale > big block chevy chrome aluminum timing chain cover 396 402 427 454(US $19.97)
- 1969 - 1975 sb chevy chrome alternator bracket long lwp 283 350 oem sbc(US $8.95)
News | Drivers | Cars | Entertainment | Live coverage Festival of Speed news Welcome to CAR Online's page for Goodwood Festival of Speed news, leading up to the 2011 event on 30 June - 03 July. Newest items appear at the top of the page. [If you're heading to Goodwood this weekend, make sure you stop by the CAR stand and pick up your free copy of our magazine!] Jaguar E-Type 50th birthday sculpture - 30 June Made of steel tubes weighing 150 tonnes, the E-type Jaguar sculpture at Goodwood this year soars 28 metres above the lawns outside Goodwood House.Wed, 17 Dec 2008
As I’m sure many of you will have seen at the weekend, Clarkson got to play with the Tesla Roadster, an electric sports car based on the Lotus Elise. Made for interesting viewing. It was obvious that the weight of the batteries would compromise the handling, but its actual straight-line speed was a real revelation.Fri, 03 Apr 2009
Richard Branson celebrates the Brawn GP win at Melbourne. [ad#ad-1] According to Sports Pro Magazine, the Virgin deal to sponsor Brawn GP has been confirmed for the rest of 2009 on a race by race basis, but in 2010 Virgin will be stumping up for a full year of sponsorship. Good news for Ross Brawn and the team.