1959 Edsel Ranger Driver Side Under-dash Fresh Air Vent Tube W/good Flapper. on 2040-parts.com
Texas City, Texas, US
Jon's End of The Road Garage
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other for Sale
- 1959 edsel ranger passenger side under-dash fresh air vent tube w/good flapper.(US $40.00)
- Set of two vintage duster dome lights(US $30.00)
- Mercedes 111 280se 3.5 convertible top well trim kit brand new just purchased(US $399.00)
- Home auto carpet double-wall sound deadener 4'x15' heat reducer insulation attic(US $50.99)
- Autobianchi a112 floor mat set(US $79.00)
- Headliner anchor wires 68-69-70 roadrunner/cornet/charger/bee/satellite/gtx(US $20.00)
LAND ROVER has taken the wraps off its much-anticipated replacement for its current Freelander model. Called the Discovery Sport, the Brit premium car maker has decided to move its once entry-level 4x4 upmarket. Boasting styling cues inside and out from the Evoque and Range Rover Sport, the Discovery Sport is said to be more of an all-rounder than the Freelander, thanks to an increased focus on cabin space and versatility due to the inclusion of a third row of seats.Fri, 22 Jun 2012
BMW's latest 3-series model is gaining all-wheel drive in an effort to win over buyers otherwise seduced by Audi's Quattro drive. The option is part of a wider extension of the BMW 3-series range, which will include a hybrid, and the ever-popular M Sport trim design. Is rear-wheel drive dead at BMW?Fri, 13 Mar 2009
Seems like the Mercedes-Benz design department is bulking up on new talent. Karim Habib, the exterior designer of the new BMW 7-series, has been lured to Mercedes-Benz where he will head up the advanced design studio on the outskirts of Stuttgart, Germany. Habib will work under Mercedes-Benz's new design boss, Gorden Wagener.