1959 Ford Galaxie Ps Door Window Regulator 2-door Sedan on 2040-parts.com
Beresford, South Dakota, United States
Selling 1959 Ford 2-door sedan PS door sedan window regulator. teath assembly is good, goes up and down smoothly, any questions please ask.
Glass for Sale
- 1951, 52, 53, & 54 chevy & gmc trucks 4 piece vent window rubber glass seal kit(US $45.00)
- 1955-57 chevy nomad tailgate glass seal
- 1969 1970 mustang coupe roof drip rail weatherstrip channel / filler molding pr(US $118.50)
- 1966 mercury cyclone 2 door hard top left door window glass tinted - mel164
- 1970,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78 datsun 240z/260z/280z oem crank window handles!!!(US $29.99)
- 1960 60 1961 61 plymouth belvedere mopar 2 door h.t back glass(US $100.00)
The Porsche Cajun Coupe Crossover It’s only a week or two since we finally discovered for certain that Porsche will be building an SUV / Crossover based on the Audi Q5. And we also discovered that instead of being the Porsche Roxster – which was always a bit of joke name – Porsche’s trendy crossover would be the Porsche Cajun. And yes, we fully expect the Porsche Chilli and the Porsche Jalapeno to join in at some point in the future.Wed, 05 May 2010
A 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic was sold to an undisclosed buyer, auction house Gooding & Co. said on Wednesday. The price was not revealed, but it's believed to have sold for between $30 million and $40 million.Wed, 10 Feb 2010
The Bentley Continental Shooting Brake by Carrozzeria A week or two back we got the sniff that Italian Coachbuilders Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera where planning on building a limited run car based on the Bentley Continental. The rumours were vague – even from Carrozzeria who simply stated “Inspired by the success and the extraordinary characteristics of Bentley automobiles, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera of Milan, with the support of Bentley Motors Limited, developed and built a fascinating new coach built Bentley, faithful to its long tradition of Italian coach building.” Which told us not a whole lot. But we now know that what Carrazzeria are planning is a Bentley Continental Shooting Brake – effectively a Bentley Continental GT Estate.